Chapter 44

Chapter 44

[Kiri's POV]

oof im scared to write this..

As i dropped to my knees, i couldn't believe my eyes..

Kaminari, one of my best friends, is a villain?

"h-how could you.." I spoke as i shoved my face into the palms of my hands.

"How could i? Oh now i feel bad.." He spoke as he slowly walked towards me. But something was off, yeah i had just found out that my best friend is the UA traitor, but the way he spoke, his whole manner... seemed off.

"Back the fuck off, don't take another step." Bakugou spoke as he stood in front of me, keeping Kaminari from getting to me. Oh, how i didn't deserve him.

"Or you'll what? No one is coming to save you, so i'd suggest you run along before i kick both of your butts." He spoke while stuffing his hands into his pockets.

"Like hell i'd leave you here." Bakugou said as explosions started forming in his hands once again.

"b-bakugou.. lets go-"

"I am not leaving, do you hear me?!" He started to yell, and i knew his blood was boiling by now.

"Fine, then i take my leave." Kaminari waved as he slowly turned around and started walking.

Both me and Bakugou were too tired to move, it was late and if we fought more we might start something bigger than we would want.

"Like hell we'd let you get away." I heard from in front of Kaminari as i watched him float from the ground into the air and get wrapped in what looked like aizawas' scarf..

crap.. if he found out we were using our quirks we will get hell..

But as soon as i heard Kaminari swear, i saw Sero and Uraraka emerge from behind the trees.

"I called Sero for backup, thought he'd help out." Uraraka spoke "Release" As Kaminari hit the ground with a loud thud.

As tears were still slowly rolling down my cheeks, i couldn't help but see how... calm Bakugou had gotten.

"Where the fuck is Kaminari." He spoke bluntly, looking at... Kaminari?

"Are you blind Bakugou? He's right here-" But Sero didn't have time to finish before Bakugou blew a blast dead on Kaminari's helpless body.

"I said, where the fuck is Kaminari, and im'm not repeating myself again."

"Oh, so you figured it out." spoke a rather female voice.

As Kaminari's body starting doing some.. melting? Bakugou snarled "You're electric shots got weaker as we fought, Kaminari is a dunce, but not that big of one. I also don't know how you have his quirk, but you have some fucking explaining to do" I noticed he started to lose his temper once again, so i quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

"d-don't.." And just by my words, i felt his whole body relax.

"You're a smart one, and cute too, but nothing like Deku.."

"shut.. up, i won't hesitate to float you again, and i WONT release you." 

"O-okay guys, lets all calm down here" I spoke, trying  to help out the situation.

"I've already texted some of the classmates, but most are probably sleeping, lets bring her in" Sero told us as he started pulling Toga across the pavement.

"She didn't answer my question." Bakugou froze as he put a hand on her face.

"You ain't so pretty, but you will look like shit if you don't fucking answer me."

"Oh! Well, a girls gotta do what she's gotta do!" She spoke too joyful for the moment. "We.. kidnapped Kaminari, and i have some friends in the dark that made me these!" She spoke as she pulled these little machines out from her shirt sleeves.

"We made Kaminari use his quirk on these which absorbs it and i can fire it back out, that's why my shocks got weaker and weaker as i used it up, happy now?"

"Fucking.. You bastards.." Bakugou spat as he walked towards the dorms.

"There's no point in going after him, he's had a long day." Sero spoke as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"Y-yea i guess s-so.." I shrugged as i tried to smile at Sero.

"It's okay dude, let's just go home now."

YE

sorry i've been inactive, hope it was worth it :))