Chapter 42

Chapter 42

[Kat's POV]

As i stared at the emptiness once again, the voice in my head faded away as i woke up to my head stuffed into the middle of my pillow.

"What the.."

I had fell asleep, but i don't even remember napping at all.. 

Was that just a dream?

I looked at my phone, its been 45 minutes, really?

I slowly got up and out from my bed. Usually a nap would help tie me over and make me feel refreshed, but i felt.. antsy... un-easy..unsure..

I quickly got up, hating the feeling of being alone, which was new to me. I got up, dusted off my clothes and headed out to meet with whomever might be in the lobby.

I made my way back down to the kitchen room, and saw Uraraka watching her phone screen.

I just walked past her as i went to scan the fridge down for some food.

"O-oh hey Bakugou!" She said, too cheery for me right now.

"What the hell do you want Round-Face." I said bluntly, but not too bluntly as i still had my mean fatigue.

"O-oh, just checking to see how you are! Y'know, i haven't seen Deku around.. I'm starting to get worried.." She said as she looked back down at her phone..

Deku...

"I texted him too, and he usually responds, but i got nothing." She said frowning down at her phone, then shutting it off than shoving it into her pocket.

"Well, i'm going for a walk! See you so-"

"I am coming with you." I said, not knowing where the hell that came from, i guess i was being a big wuss.

"Umm.. Are you sure you want to? I mean.."

"I said, I am coming with you, if you have a problem i will walk by myself if it gives you that big of a problem.

"S-sure! Lets head out then." She spoke with a determined yet nervous looking smile on her face. It was pretty easy for me to read most peoples' expressions, but most easiest with her.

As we walked out of the dorms, we made our way down a hiking path me and Kiri usually take.

"So, h-have you talked to Deku at all?" She spoke quietly while looking down at her feet. 

At least she has good taste in shoes, finally i get to walk with someone who wears something other than fucking crocs.. Ha..

"Well yeah, i went to his room to check up on him.. Big shocker eh?" I said as i shoved my hands into my pockets, winter was coming, but not for a while, so why was it so.. cold?

"Really?! Was he okay? Does he need anything? Is he coming to class tomorrow? Well i mean, classes might be canceled.. But i hope not! If they a-"

"Oh shut it already" I scoffed as we continued further down into the path. "He is doing.. well, i'm not really sure,, He's in a little bit of a reject phase right now, but i don't really know how long it will be before he.. Starts to handle the situation.." 

"I hope it doesn't take long, i miss him! And so does Iida and the rest of the class!"

"The rest of the class?! How can you say that!! We have a FUCKING traitor among us and you're not even worried about jack-shit?!" I spoke, letting my anger get ahead of me. I thought i put this behind me, but my temper would always be a part of me no matter what.

"S-sorry.." She spoke softly as a large shard of ice flew in front of us.. 

Half n' Half..

That's why it was so god damn cold...