Chapter 47

Im back, Bitches :O

Sorry its been forever... :/

[Kiri's POV]

As i welcomed myself into Kat's room, i couldn't help but feel my blood boiling. IS this gonna be our first argument? I hope not.. I wouldn't like to see how that would end up..

"Kat.." I spoke soflty while rubbing my hands against my temples.

"Do you know how worried i was?! That was not very manly of you at all, you help us defeat Toga or whoever the hell she is, and you go to bed? Then you don't even respond when i text you a bi-gillion times.. We're trying to save a friend y'know!"

After all that yelling, i was out of breathe, placing one hand on my chest as i struggled to keep my breathing at a steady pace.

"I-i know.. I'm sorry Kiri.." He spoke with a guilty look on his face.

Was not expecting an apology.. but i guess i got one..

Since i was expecting him to put up a fight, what the hell do i say now?

"I just, had this weird dream again, You were calling for me to run, b-but my legs weren't fast enough and i couldn't s-save the both of us, i-"

I cut him off.

"But you're okay?" I said softly while sitting down next to him. If i knew this had happened i wouldn't have yelled so much.

"Y-yea.. and then after that i woke up but i couldn't move. I tried, and it fucking scared me, like all the bones in my body were switched off instantly."

Kat admitting he's scared is one thing, but i could see that he actually felt legitimately frightened, and he wouldn't be the type of guy to be a wuss about it and say he was scared.

"I feel like something is gonna happen, like- i don't know.. something unsettling at the pit of my stomach, i mean yeah Kami's kidnapped.. But that's not quite it."

"We should get going- we need to help Kami, who knows what he might be going through right now, the more we wait, the more scared i get."

I guess Kat noticed me fidgeting, because he gave me a sincere look, then embraced me in a hug.

"Look Kiri, no matter what happens, i am not leaving your side, and your not leaving mine." 

"And i really hope we get some alone time soon, because everything is just oh-so busy right now, i have time to do nothing..."

He whispered into my ear like one of those ASMR videos, which seemed to work as shivers ran down my spine.

"Y-yeah, lets get going now" I said as i grabbed his hand and pulled him outside the dorm room and back downstairs.

As we made our way down to the common room, we noticed the rest of the class was already there (except for Kaminari of course :(. With Aizawa more gloomy than usual.

"Thank you for joining us" He spoke as we plopped onto one of the open couches in the room.

As i watched Deku's face, his expression

"So, as you all know, the villains have gotten there hands on.. *sigh* another.. one of our students, but we are trying to cope with that for now." It looked like he was struggling to get the words out.

"But we also have the upper hand on them. We have Toga, whom is apart of the league of villains."

"We are gonna jump on them, without them even knowing it, and they won't ever expect to take a student.. or anything from us again."

Now this.. This is showtime.

SORRY FOR BEING MIA, I KNOW ITS BEEN A MONTH BUT I HAVE EXAMS SOON AND IM SO STRESSED!! I WILL HOPEFULLY BE WRITING A BUNCH DURING CHRISTMAS BREAK!! THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND *inhales in gucci* HOLY MOLY 11.2K FRICKEN READS.. 

thank you.. uwu