Chapter 48

[Bakugous POV]

As we finished our talk with Aizawa Sensei, Kiri invited Uraraka, Deku, Todoroki and Iida to his dorm room, and obviously me.

When we all entered, the room was quiet since everyone was still shocked about the events that took place. Iida decided to speak up.

"We know Aizawa Sensei picked us 6 to help with the current situation, since our quirks are the best fit for the plan".

We all nodded waiting to hear what he had to say.

"But this cannot be like the last time Kacchan was kidnapped, i mean, it wont be since we have been invited to help and we aren't just sneaking off.." Deku interrupted.

I decided to cut in "Yea well we have to focus right now, if we are executing this plan tomorrow, we need to make sure everyone is on the right track..."

We continued talking for what felt like hours on end... This was pretty serious. I could only help but wonder what was going to happen with Toga and what the teachers were planning. 

At around midnight, everyone decided it would be best to get some sleep and part ways to prepare for tomorrow, especially since it was way past when i went to bed.

I yawned in anticipation as it was just me and Kiri left in his dorm.

"Kat, if you are tired you know you can sleep here.." He could tell i was worried as he was trying to clear the air.

"I-i know.. its just we dont know whats going to happen, especially if the teachers split us up into two groups. I know you are strong but i can't help but worry" I spoke to him not meeting his eyes.

He unexpectedly pulled me towards him as we toppled onto his bed, hugging me tightly.

"You don't have to worry about me you know.." He trailed off. He kept talking to me trying to calm down but my head was spinning with thoughts. Not paying attention to what he was saying, i put a finger to his lip to indicate him to shut up.

He was confused but then surprised when i leaned in and kissed him. He melted into the kiss and i could feel a smile form on his face as we kissed.

That's more like it. 

We stayed like that for a while, laughing and making corny jokes, then making out for what seemed to be forever. It definitely helped us get our minds off certain things and i couldn't be happier that Kiri was here with me.

"J-just sleep here tonight, okay?" He spoke between groans.

After a couple more minutes, we were both too exhausted to do anything so we both just held each other in a warm embrace as we both drifted off into a deep sleep...

[Kiri's POV]

9:08 am

My alarm had gone off twice already and Kat was still  sleeping.

I looked down at his face, and it was then i realized that i only got to see this calm expression on his face as he slept peacefully. Usually his face was ruined by the crazy expressions he made, but seeing him so calm and peaceful brought a smile to my face.

But not for long.

Kat loved sleep, and one thing he hates more then Deku is being woken up from a peaceful nap.

As i smirked at him, i decided to jump onto him and scream.

"WAKEY WAKEY!"

He leaped out of bed and his bead head was worse then ever (but still cute, not that Kiri would ever admit that to Bakugou).

He looked at me with his half-lidded eyes and mumbled.

"wha-what the fuck dude"

He stammered his words and i couldn't help but laugh at him. What a mess.

"We gotta get ready, we have to meet the other downstairs around 10 to discuss things for tonight". I smiled while running my hands through his spiky hair.

"Yea yea, we gotta be heroic and save that dunce" He said as he made a face mimicking Kaminaris.

"wheyyyy.." I put a thumbs up and we both laughed. We were both nervous and we wanted to save him from Shigaraki and the others, but at times like this i try to make Kat laugh to ease the tension we both felt.

10:00

As we made our way downstairs, we ran into Uraraka.

"Hey guys! Ready for tonight?" She spoke too bubbly. I could tell she was nervous.

All i did was give her a thumbs up as Bakugou rolled his eyes at her overly bubbly response.

The three of us made our way to Aizawas' office. It seemed the others have already arrived.

"Okay lets go through the plan, but first we will be splitting you guys up into two squads so make sure both teams carry out their plans perfectly, we cannot have ANY mistakes, got it?"

We all nodded in unison, waiting to hear instructions from Aizawa.

"Bakugou... Deku... Todoroki... you guys will be with Endeavours squad".

"Great." Muffled Todoroki.

My eyes just stared at the floor. We need to get Kaminari back, i cant worry about personal feelings right now! Bakugou is strong. I have nothing to worry about. Yea. We will be fine.

"-which leaves... Kiri...Iida...Uraraka... you guys will be with me and Present Mic, and will try to retrieve Kaminari. You guys all got it?"

"Yes!" We all said.

"Good, now my team come with me. The others wait in the main entrance since Endeavour will be meeting you guys there".

I couldn't even say anything to the others as we split up and left them behind, leaving me looking back over my shoulder as i smiled to Kat.

The plan would go smoothly. I have nothing to worry about.

Hey guys! Its my first chapter back since being gone for... a very.long.time. I hope you guys enjoyed it! Thank you guys so much for sticking with this story, it really really makes me so happy that you guys enjoy it so much. Also thanks for 99.8k FRICKEN READS!! :D