Untitled Part 20

Chapter 20

[Kiri's POV]

As i walked into class, I noticed Katsuki sitting at his desk and was suprisingly early. What a suprise.

{Just a lil' time skip}

After class had ended, i walked to the cafeteria with Mina and Kaminari. I saw Bakugou leave right as the bell rang and didn't bother to follow him because if he needed me he would've asked.

As i went to grab my tray, i felt a slight vibration come from my pocket. I grabbed my phone and scanned the text.

Katsuki

*Meet me on the roof, be there in 5 or I will get impatient and take care of it myself.*

I was dumbfounded by his remark of 'Take care of myself'. Take care of what? Did he need me to tutor him? Ha, now that's one funny joke.

I grabbed my tray and quickly got my food. Why on the roof? I was so confused, but i just wanted to see if Katsu was okay.

As i opened the door to the roof, i met eyes with Bakugou, who was palming at something rough between his legs. I guess i caught him off guard as he quickly put his hand to his side.

My face went a bright red.

Now i knew what he meant.

"B-bakugou.. I don't think i-im ready for that yet.."

"O-oh no.. That's not what i meant!" I just wanted to kiss those lips of yours again.. I guess i just got excited.." He looked down trying to hide his beet red face.

"You know, it would be an honor" I spoke low as i approached him slowly. I guess he was right when he said to be quick to meet him on the roof in the text because he spent no time waiting for me to walk towards him.

 He jolted up and jumped me.

"I told you i was impatient now, didn't I?"

"You got me there." I smirked as we both leaned in.

As our lips met, sparks flew. (MA BOY KAMINARI WAS RIGHT ABOUT DEM SPARKS). I had already forgot the sensation and the desperation of his lips being on mine, and i guess he did too because Katsuki started to groan.

"Oh how i missed you.." I spoke low, muffled moans in between each word.

We made out for a couple more minutes, but then my growly stomach started to interrupt our session.

"Someone's hungry" Katsuki spoke as he slowly pulled away.

I noticed how tight his pants were. Did i really make him feel like that?

"A-are you okay? You sure you don't need me to-"

"Nah it's fine" he spoke as he anticipated what i was gonna say. "I will take care of it, don't worry, all i need to hear is you call me Katsu~"

"H-how.. you.. did?" The words didn't come out the way i wanted them to. How did he know his text username? And was he gonna jerk o-

"I said.. call out my name.." He spoke low and lustfully. Which made me go wild.

"Stop teasing me.. Katsu~"