Chapter 16

Chapter 16

[Bakugou's POV]

"Eijirou.."

I saw him go slightly red as i whispered his name.

"C'mon, i made reservations, and we're late" He spoke as he looked down at his phone.

" I wonder who's fault that is" I chuckled.

As we made our way into the restaurant, i was hit with so many spices at once. I inhaled them all with a smile.

Kiri let out a small cough, then smiled back at me. "That's all i had to do to make you smile? That's it? If i knew before i would've taken you out to eat here a along time ago.."

"How LONG have you had a crush on me, Eijirou..?"

I didn't know if it was a fake cough or a real one, but Kiri just blushed and looked away, face in his arm.

We sat down and ordered our food, Kiri just getting a bowl with light spices while i got one of the spiciest bowls.

*cough* "How can you eat that without even getting a stuffy nose?"

"Practice" I smirked as we both finished our dinner.

We talked about a bunch of stuff. Heroes, the league of Villains, UA, everything really. But when the bill came, I had my wallet out and was going through my bills.

"I-i would offer to pay.. but-" Kiri started, but i didn't plan on him finishing that sentence.

"Don't worry about it, no price could pay for the time i have with you." I said giving the waiter some money.

I knew alot about Kiri, either during our study sessions, sparring sessions, or even if i would have.. nightmares, he would tell me about his family and some of the struggles they had been through, and i felt bad. No one really deserved that even though its the world we live in. Especially Eijirou, he doesn't deserve that, he deserves much more, but can i give all that to him?

(AHH SOFT BAKUGOU. I LOVE IT SO MUCH. DW THE GOOD STUFF I HAVE PLANNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER IS EVEN BETTER!!!)