Chapter 6

GET READY FOR FEELS

Chapter 6

[Kiri's POV]

"Yes."

That's all Kaminari said at first. He just looked at me with a concerned look. Then he spoke.

"There's nothing wrong with that, Eijirou".

Now this was real talk.

"Do you know how lucky anyone would be to be to date you!? Boy OR girl?"

I looked at him. The tears now started to flow, and i had no intention of stopping them.

"You're like my idol Kiri. Facing danger with a head held high, not letting anything stop you from protecting the ones you love. You showed that at I Island when you saved Bakugou, You know, he doesn't say thank you to many people."

"You SAVED him from getting injured or worse, dude. You don't think that left a huge impact on him!? You do know if it wasn't for you, he'd go back to being a dick. You've changed him Kirishima, and not in a bad way, oh definitely not".

"..." i didn't know what to say. i was at lost for words, he was right. it was so simple.

"It doesnt MATTER if the person you like is a GUY or a GIRL! We will all support you with whatever you choose, and those who don't, I-i'll throw em' in a ditch!"

"You LOVE who you LOVE!"

...

"it was that simple".

...

with tears in my eyes, i sobbed out to Denki.

"thank...you..."

I hugged him, giving him a friendly bro hug.

I felt a smile grow on his face.

"You're welcome.. Now go get your man, i'm sure he's waiting",

Aha yes i know this was very short, but it was an important chapter, hope you enjoyed :)