Chapter 46

[Kat's POV]

As i rubbed my eyes, i looked at the time. 9:30? 

Haven't slept that well in forever, but i mean-

I froze.

Guess i wasn't awake.

As i couldn't move, in my bed, not able to move a muscle. My body wasn't responding to what my brain was sending to my muscles.

Move an arm.. nope.

Move some fricken muscle... nope.

That's when i heard a voice.. Kiri?

"Bakugou.. help.."

I tried to respond, vocally, but of course that didn't work, but i helplessly tried to move a muscle or respond to Kirishimas' calling, but nothing seemed to happen.

"RUN."

I woke up, almost drowning in my own sweat, which isn't usually that surprising for me as my quirk is literally sweating from my palms to form explosions.

And that dream, even though it was short, it shook me to my core, running shivers up my spine, sending goosebumps all down my body.

No screams were heard,

No yells piercing through my ears.

But what scared me the most,

Was Kirishima, telling me to.. run.

[Kiri's POV]

Something bad was coming our way, and i think i could sense it. None of us had time to relax, hell i haven't even had a full-on conversation with Kat for who knows how long.

But i couldn't be worried about that right now, one of my best friends was kidnapped, and like hell i'd just sit around.

I decided to meet up with Momo, Midoriya, Iida, Todoroki, and supposedly Bakugou if he'd respond to my texts, which was starting to worry me.

"I see, you've got the 'gang' back together." Momo spoke as she sat down with the rest of us.

"Yea, Bakugou was supposed to be here too, but it looks like he's not coming." I responded, still worried about why he wasn't responding to me.

We continued our conversation, deciding if we should step in like last time or if the heroes should take it into their own hands. Everyone seemed fully committed into saving Kaminari either from the sidelines or on the playing-field, but i couldn't help but notice Midoriya was still a bit out of it, but props to him for still showing up and being part of the conversation.

"We have no clue where they have him right now, he could be anywhere." Todoroki chimed in. "Yes, and we don't have a tracking device on one of the villians to start from.." Iida added.

"So, we have nothing." Midoriya concluded, or at least tried to, but hell, i wasn't done.

"Midoriya, you were all for it when Bakugou was kidnapped, show some spirit, I know it's a tough time dude, but we gotta work together to save our classmate, our friend."

"Hey, wait- Midoriya said we have nothing, but that's not entirely true."  Momo spoke, thinking hardly about the situation. 

"We're listening.."

" Who said we need a tracking device? Kiri, you were there when we caught Toga, who says she isn't an aspect of our project? Even though she told us everything... i think, unless she lied- but we could use that to infiltrate the villains by threatening her for information." She finished.

"You're a genius" Midoriya spoke, letting in some light into the rather dark situation.

"We shouldn't do this alone though, the more people, the more backup we have and the better this plan can work, we should go straight to the teachers and let them know all the information about all of this." Todoroki agreed.

"Yeah, and to save our friend." I finished.

We're coming, Kaminari. 

[Bakugou's POV]

As i eventually snapped out of my daze, i checked my phone to a dozen notifications.

"What the hell-"

-Red

Hey, i want u to be apart of our search team for Kaminari.

We could use the help.

Hey, sorry if you're asleep dude.

You should be awake by now, you good?

Bakugou?

Damn Kat, you better respond soon.

If u don't text me in the next 5 minutes, i'm barging into your room.

Shit.

He sent that.. 5 minutes ago.

HOLY SHI- i yelled as my door literally broke off it's hinges and slammed on the floor, as i saw Kiri standing there with rock hard hands.

I'd usually be pissed if someone broke down my fucking door, but damn, that entrance was hot as hell.

I aM BaCk, NoT DeAd :)

btw happy spooky day, and im one day late -_- of course, buuuut i planned on doing a spooky episode, but it didn't really fit with the storyline right now, but i could do a short lil' filler of it in Kiris POV  of him going around seeing everyones costumes, but if ur over spoopy season.. sorry ;-;

i might be going on an updating spree since its the weekend? HaHa stay tuned ;)