Chapter 17

Chapter 17

[Kiri's POV]

As we walked out of the restaurant, i could tell Bakugou looked upset as i knew Bakugou thought the night was coming to an end.

But i had one more trick up my sleve for tonight.

"Don't think we are going back so soon, Katsuki".

He just looked at me with a confused look, but i signaled him with my head, and he followed.

As we headed to my 'secret location' we saw a familiar green headed male walking towards, who walked beside a bubbly girl.

"Midoriya! Uraraka! Fancy seeing you guys here!" I waved as Katsuki looked at them, then me, and then scoffed.

"Guess all our planning worked out well! You look nice!" said Uraraka happily. She had been a big help for tonight.

[Bakugou's POV]

Planning? What kind of planning?

I guessed i looked confused because Uraraka looked at me then spoke;

"Did Kirishima not tell you? Well he probably was to embarrassed" Uraraka spoke, nudging Kiri's arm with her elbow.

"O-oh yeah.. I got lost and i might've told Uraraka about our date.." Kiri looked up at me. I gave him a confused face as i wanted him to finish what he was saying,

"So then i ran into Uraraka and she helped me prepare for the date! Told me what to do, what to wear.. That's why i was late..."

The jealousy that had been sitting at the bottom of my stomach was gone. How could i think he would ever cheat on me? I was so wrong.

I was about to apologize to him, but i guess he anticipated it and he put up an arm to block me.

"Save it, you're gonna have to until you see where im taking you" He spoke softly as he grabbed my hand, waving goodbye to Deku and Round Face.

We walked for quite a bit, until the area started to get more and more familiar. We had stopped outside my favorite hiking trail. I only ever took Kiri there on special occasions.

"I wanted tonight to be special.. So i was thinking we hike to the top and watch the stars?"

"Ugh.. I'm kinda tired" I nagged at him.

"N-nani?"

"I'm just shittin' with you Eijirou" I spoke smoothly as i walked past him.

"Thank you.." i whispered as i started towards the hiking trail. He told me to save it, so know was the perfect time.

I am usually not polite, or calm, but i guess that's what being in love does to you.. i think.

That's what being with Eijirou does to ME...

"H-hey! wait up!" I heard him call as he ran after me.