Chapter 23

Chapter 23

[Bakugou's POV]

What the actual fuck just happened? I thought to myself as i watched the classroom go from 0-100 in like the span of like.. 2 minutes.

And with the whole, Uraraka slapped Pikachu, Pikachu then fucking moaned?

Maybe that would work with Kiri... i thought to myself.

As class came to an end, it was time to head back to the dorms, I had decided to tutor Kirishima every Wednesday and Friday.

I made my way back into my dorm room and got ready for the tutoring session. I had been having a hella boring day (other than lunch on the roof, then after the roof..) But other than that i've just been pissed.

I don't know if it was just.. tension? But i just was in a shitty mood.

Me and Kiri never knocked on each others dorms anymore, unless it was at night. So Kiri startled me a bit when he just walked into my room.

I still had been getting used to sharing feelings with people.

"Hey Katsu, you ready to start?" Kiri asked as he closed the door behind him.

"You're gonna have to call me Bakugou if you want to just study tonight.." I said while smirking at him, but i wasn't lying.

"O-okay.. someone's in a little bit of a mess". Kiri said while he sat down on my bed.

We had studied for about an hour when I noticed that Kiri kept trying to tell me something, but he just opened and closed his mouth.

"Oh for god's sake spit it out Eijirou". I guess he was surprised i could tell that he was trying to talk. 

"W-well it's been bugging me for a while now.." 

Shit, is he gonna ask me out? No not here.. not now!

"Do you have a hero name?"

I choked on my answer, not expecting that type of question.

"W-what?"

"Well y'know, you never decided on a name because Midnight didn't let you go with your... other names."

"Well i guess your right.." I said. "I had never thought about it until now".

We just sat there in silence for a bit. I seemed more calm then before, so i guess talking to Eijirou does that to me.

"What about Ground Zero?" Kiri then spoke up.

"That's.. actually not that bad?" I said, thinking out loud.

"Y'know, can you say it again? But slower.." I spoke.

"Katsuki.." Kiri said as he turned and blushed.

I cupped my hand around my ear anticipating for him to say it.

"Fineeee. Ground Zero".

Let's just say my day got a lot better after that conversation.

AHA I LOVE THAT LAST PART. HOPE U ENJOYED :3