Chapter 40

[Kiri's POV]

As i stared at Bakugou's back as he exited the room, i felt, sad for him.

His hero, the one he always looked up to, is dying right now, and what the hell am i supposed to do comfort him right now? 

And All Might.. I hope he's okay, but how did this happen?

As the thought of this crossed my mind, i remembered that Bakugou showed me the news on a news channel. I quickly grabbed my phone and pressed search on my phone.

*RETIRED #1 HERO IN CRITICAL CONDITION AFTER ALL FOR ONE BREAKS OUT OF PRISON*

No flippin' way..

* The retired #1 Hero All Might is being hospitalized right now as of attack from dangerous and villainous prisoner known as All For One.  If you see anyone that looks like this man *insert picture of All For One* Please contact authorities as soon as possible.

As soon as we get an update about either All Might or All For One, it will be posted on this sight, so stay tuned.*

I just stared blankly at my phone in shock.

I might not be in the best state of mind right now, but neither are my classmates.

I am usually the one that can make anyone in a better mood, even in the slightest, i mean i broke through to Bakugou, so i might as well with anyone else.

I need to at least make my classmates..

Smile.

I decided to text everyone to meet in the lobby to discuss further actions.

Please, let this turn out okay. Was my last thought as i headed to the lobby.

As i arrived, i saw Iida, Todoroki and Ojirou sitting, not speaking, with shattered hearts and not- so- warming frowns on their faces, and i mean i'm not one to judge, i wasn't the happiest person either right now.

"h-hey guys.." I spoke as i sat down beside Ojirou.

"d-did you hear the news?" Ojirou spoke as he looked at me.

Seeing my classmates, like this.. I don't think i can handle this..

"y-yeah.. i called everyone down here to make sure everything was okay." I spoke back.

"that was the right move, Kirishima" spoke Iida, not even flailing his arms at a time like this.

We all just sat there, in silence for a couple of minutes while others started to show up every few minutes, just saying hi and filling another empty soul into the lobby room, that was filled with silence.

I guess Aizawa saw that most of us were in the lobby from the surveillance because he too was soon walking towards us with a rather gloomy expression.

More gloomy than usual, at least.

"Everyone, please sit, i'd like to talk to you about the... situation" He spoke rather quietly but still strictly.

We all followed the orders and sat down, even though most of us were already.

"As some of you.. most of you may now have heard of, All Might.. is in critical condition as of last night.

"l-last night? B-but we didn't get the notification till this morni-" But 

"Yes, i know, we kept it classified through the night till as of this morning for the towns safety."

"All For One has escaped." Aizawa spoke, rather bluntly.

"So we had to announce it for the safety of our city. The rest is rather classified, but there is one thing i want to talk about.

The person who broke All For One out of prison.. might be a student attending UA.. or more like, they live in these dorm rooms.

Some shocked faces were shown in the lobby, but mostly.. scared.. NO.. FRIGHTENED...

"s-someone who broke out one of the most dangerous villains.. Is in Class 1A, kero?" Tsuyu spoke, with a scared expression.

"We are not completely sure, but it is a possibility. If it is one of you, and you are listening to me right now, if you are doing this against your will, come forward, it will be easier to deal with it that way than rather.. catching you in the act per say".

Silence.. No one was gonna commit to their crime, even if it was someone in this very room.

"Very well, i suggest those of you who are innocent, proceed with caution." He spoke as he walked out of the room.

Aizawa wouldn't usually let something like this go that easily, so maybe he had something planned?..

He has been spending a lot of time with.. Shinsou lately..

Hmm..