Chapter 3

Chapter 3

[Kiri's POV]

Why does Bakugou have to tease me so much? I mean i'm not complaining or anything... But since when does he act like this?

He probably thinks i feel bad for him, but i don't! i wish he could see that...

I started to ramble on and on about theories about Bakugou's thoughts and feelings towards me. I started to sound like Midoriya.

I think Bakugou caught on that I was lost in thought, because as soon as i knew it, his hand was on my shoulder, shaking me back to reality.

"Kiri, you okay? you zoned out. By the way we're here"

Did he just call me Kiri? AGAIN? I've got to stop freaking out. Jeez

"My man!"

"Mina!" I noticed Mina and some of mt other friends behind her sitting at a bench.

"Come sit! Sero, Kaminari and the others were waiting for you! What took you so long?"

I just looked back at Bakugou as Mina grabbed my wrist and tugged me towards their table.

[Bakugou's POV]

As Kirishima got dragged to the table, i caught Mina from the corner of my eye smirking at me, with one eyebrow cocked up.

I rolled my eyes as I sat down at an empty table and looked at my phone.

[Kiri's POV]

I sat down between Jirou and Sero, both smirking at me too. As soon as I looked around the table, I saw everyone was smirking at me now.

Jirou, Kaminari, Sero, Mina, and Momo,

Mina stood behind me and whispered "Is my boy in-" as she slid the last word off her tongue "-Loveeeee?"

I flinched at the word and heat started rising to my cheeks, ears, anywhere, and everywhere!

"N-no! Mina... not now please!" I spoke shyly as i shoved my face into my hands, trying to avoid the subject, which seemed to work.

They all started laughing and dropped the subject, but then i noticed one vital thing, Bakugou was sitting alone.