3

Taehyung's Pov

I walk down the familiar street and I make my way into the Cafe. I order myself a hot chocolate. I sit for just a few minutes and I hear the door ding which I expect to be the person I'm meeting because it's not packed at this time of the day.

I look up to see a familiar figure walking into the Cafe. Though she is quite slim, she has nice curves, thick in the back, and not flat chested, nor too much for my liking. This would be fun.

Her name is called out and I get a sense a familiar feeling with her name. She picks up her drink and walks towards me. She sits in front of me and I take in details. Wavy pitch black hair, long enough til her lower back. She's wearing a black fitted dress with Checkered stripes going down her sides. She lifts up her face from under her black hat that his her face and I feel myself choke on my drink.

"Nice to see ya, hot shot."

Y/n's Pov

I wink at him and I see his mouth dangle. I chuckle and take a sip from my coffee, having my lip balm rub off a bit.

"Let's converse." I say and he blinks out of his little mind.

"I h-have the money." He stutters out and I chuckle.

"Baby, I'm a multimillionare. Five grand wouldn't do me anything. What I want to know is why you recorded it." I say and he tilts his head. I take off my glasses and I see that the look on his face is filled with horror.

Taehyung's Pov

I watch as she take off her sun glasses and my eyes drop. The unique hazel color of her eyes and her scent, no wonder why.

Her face is small and her makeup compliments every feature. The light nude makeup look on her eyes to her natural red lips make my stomach flutter.

"Y-you.." I stutter.

"Me? You know me baby, come on." She says while leaning in. This power she has over me, over my family, over everything.

"Y/n?" I say her name and she smiles, causing my heart to beat viciously, both in nervousness and in another way in which I can't describe.

"Yes baby?" She answers and the way she says baby makes my body heat up.

"..I.. uh..." I mumble and she chuckles, making my cheeks burn.

"Say, TaeTae. Let's make a deal." She starts off and I nod my head.
"Live with me and my best friends until I think everything's good." She finishes and my mouth dangles.

"But my parents.." I start off and she shakes her head.

"I'm sure Mr and Mrs Kim won't mind. I'll give them a raise, adding ten dollars an hour to their regular." She says and I feel like my parents would really like that.

"Alright, when do you want me to come?" I ask and she looks at me with a look of victory and I feel myself smile.

"Tomorrow." I choke.

"T-tomorrow?" I ask and she nods her head with a mhm.

"Well I have to leave now babe. I'll see you tomorrow and start getting packed. Love ya hot shot." She leans even closer and kisses right next to me lips, slightly touching the corners of our mouths, driving me insane. I inhale her sweet scent of strawberry and vanilla. And with that, she was gone.

Looks like my life's about to take a big turn...