53

Jungkook's Pov

I watch as Y/n gets pulled up and I look up to see Jimin's face. I watched what happened, I heard it all. Taehyung is deeply in love with Y/n but something is stopping him... and I'm the one who's going to find it. Y/n was already in a drowsy state, she's at her ultimate low right now. I even carried her for longer than a minute, usually she'd suspect that I was there to attack since I grabbed her from behind but she fell right into me. She wouldn't notice if I'm gone for now.

I open the door and see the pitch black hallway again but this time, I hear footsteps. I run my finger against the wall just like Y/n and I close my eyes. The voices are getting louder so I know I'm going the right way. My fingers slip off of the wall and I turn left. I watch as The Kim's walk into the room and I stop the door before it can close. Earlier, I noticed that the door was completely silent when Y/n opened it, so either way, things would've worked out. I get in and I listen to their conversation. What is this bullshit? Force marriage? I take my chances while Taehyung is about to scream and I fog up the place. Thank god Y/n brought my mask. I watch as Taehyung slowly knocks out and I take my pistol out of my strap. Game over.

Taehyung's Pov

My eyes slowly open and I see Jungkook in front of me. There's blood splattered all over him and I look as my parents are laying on the sofa... dead.

"Doesn't it feel like a weight is getting lifted off of your shoulders?" Jungkook says and my head tilts.

"What?" I ask and he walks around the couch. He throws my parents off and slams himself down. He wipes his hand on his face and then wipes it onto the couch, leaving a blood stain.

"Do you need me to repeat it for you? Or do you want to end up just like them?" He says to me and I gulp. He hasn't hesitated to kill me twice so I'm not risking it.

"Yeah, yeah. I got it." I say and I look into his face. His facial features are cold, ruthless, something completely different from the Jungkook I remember.

"I'm going to keep this simple," he says and puts his pistol back into his strap. "I know that you're in love with Y/n. I know everything." He says and my eyes widen.

"What do you mean?" My voice deepens and I see as he puts his hand right back on his strap.

"I was once like you. Did stupid shit because my parents told me to... and then I met her.. my light." He says and a smile forms on his face. "I was already friends with the boys in high school although they were much older than I was. My job was to kill Yoongi, I almost had him. We fought for a while but then Y/n walked into the room. That was the moment that I realized that this was the family I was meant to be in. And then you ruined everything. Kim Taehyung."

"I'm sorry." I say sincerely and I look down.

"Well, now that your parents are gone. Looks like you have a choice. As the new captain of Team A, I'm inviting you to join my team."