43

Y/n's POV

A month has passed and I'd say that everything has quickly returned to the way we were before. Taehyung and Jimin are getting along again, all is good. We've returned to the company and Taehyung has gone on his first mission as the leader of team A, everything is going as planned. I haven't heard a single thing from the black label enterprises and I'd say that I'm pretty stress free as of right now.

Taehyung and I have gotten closer than ever. I'm in a really happy state with my company and my boys. Everything is literally so perfect right now and I'd do everything to keep it that way. Taehyung and I have been going on dates like crazy. We've gone to the arcade, the beach, shopping, cafe, amusement parks, and everything in between. He makes me so happy and no words can describe the way I feel about this man.

"Y/n! Are you ready to go?" I hear Taehyung call and I snap out of my thoughts as I look at myself in the mirror. We're going on another date tonight.

"Yeah! Just give me a second!" I say as I stand up and look at myself in the mirror. I'm wearing a long sleeved off the shoulder meshed white dress with nude heels and a bit of makeup. I look at myself in the mirror and as I feel satisfied, I grab my white purse and I walk out of my room. I turn to the right to see Taehyung leaning on the wall, playing on his phone.

"You look beautiful." He says and pulls me into a hug. I hug back with a slight smile on my face and he kisses the top of my head. I chuckle a little bit and I put my hand in his.

"Let's go hm?" I say and he nods his head while leading me down the staircase. We walk towards his black car and he opens the door for me. Once he gets in and buckles up, he starts the car. The engine roars a little and His hand lands on top of mine. As he drives, the car constantly makes noise since him and Jungkook did something to it so now the car is extremely loud. I'm talking about like you can hear him coming home from a mile away type of loud, he wakes me up sometimes.

We pull up to a place called Tokyo sushi and I smile as it's one of my favorite places to eat, how did he know? I smile a bit and walk hand in hand with him towards the entrance. He opens the door for me and I walk into the familiar smelling all you can eat sushi place that I adored. The waiter sets up up to a table and I enjoy my meal since I haven't had the time to come here.

"How'd you know that this is my favorite place?" I ask him and he kind of chuckles.

"I know everything about you sweetheart." He says to me and I chuckle as I knew he was right. It was almost as if Taehyung already knew everything about me even before I told him.

"I know and I'm so glad to have you in my life." I say while grabbing his hand across the table and I look into his eyes for a second. Soon enough, the waiter comes back and gives up the bill to pay. I try to grab it but Taehyung beats me to it while putting in the correct amount of money.

"I got it princess." He says to me and we grab our things to head out.

"I need to use the restroom so you can go out first alright?" He says to me while handing me his keys and I nod my head. I head towards the door and I start walking out. I stop at the front of the restaurant to take out my phone to check the time. It's almost 9 pm. The sun was setting and I took out my phone to take a picture of it....

Soon enough I feel a cloth of my mouth and nose with strong muscular arms wrapping around me. Shit. Wearing heels and having on a tight dress makes everything worse. I try to do what I can but the medicine that they put in the cloth was already starting to kick in. I'm about to knock out.. the fight felt like it lasted an eternity.. and with that, I feel my eyes roll back and I knock out.