56

Jimin's Pov

I take the letter out of Y/n's hands and I read it out loud. KTH?

"KTH? Kim Taehyung?" Namjoon says and we all nod our heads. My nails run against the back of the paper and I feel the ridges.. this is definitely Taehyung.

"Looks like we have a party to attend to boys." Y/n says and we all nod our heads. This paper is the exact same as the one that Y/n gave Taehyung when he first got here.. the one I wrote the letter on..

"I'm gonna go to my room, I need to take a shower." I say and I put the paper into my back pocket.

"Alright, I have to head out, I have training today." Jungkook says and we all nod our head, walking into our separate directions. I head into my room and immediately get out a piece of blank paper and a pencil. I slightly, trace over the indents, having the secret message pop up.

Jimin

I expect your presence at my opening for the black label and I hope you're treating Y/n well. Honestly, spend as much time with her as possible because I am planning on making a comeback. I love you lots big bro.

Taehyung.

Also this was written in UV ink and honestly I know that you still have that UV pen I got you so hehe.

Wtf was that. I can never read him.

Jungkook's Pov

I get into my car and I start driving towards the building. About 15-20 minutes later, I reach the building with "Bulletproof Enterprises" glowing on the top and I was towards the door. I click a button and I here our assistants voice.

"Finger or hand print needed to get the the access code. Or use the face or eye scan to get through immediately." I click the buttons and it scans my face, letting me go through immediately. I enter the black glass doors and I go straight towards the escalator. Y/n chose escalators because she said that elevators take too long. I secure my bag on my shoulder and I walk towards the back gym. I see the sign saying 'Team A, Gym 2'. I smile and I enter into the gym just to meet eyes with the person I longed to see in the gym again. My old leader of team A.

"You're late."

"You're early."