47

Dedicated to my dear reader Kookie_ily 💜

Y/n's POV

We step out of our cars and I've lead them to the black label. I walk around the building the specific way I've been doing the past few days as I've been coming here every night to study the building. I walk around with the boys behind me and I see the window with the chip in. I smile as the agents haven't noticed it yet.

Hoseok's Pov (Woo a new Pov finally)

I get out of the car last since I'm the anchor and I follow the boys while walking backwards and having my hand on my pistol. I'm the guard, the protecter you can say, and I enjoy having this role. I look forwards for a second and notice that Y/n is feeling the wall with her fingers, she's counting the bricks on the wall.

"Here we are." She says as she pulls up a small chip and the window cracks open.

Y/n's POV

The window cracks open just like I planned it to and in jump inside. I land on the floor in a perfect way. I hear the boys come into the room one by one and I open the room's door to get greeted by a black hallway, hm not a problem.

"Y/n, we're not gonna get through that, it's pitch black." Jin says and I smile.

"Don't worry hun." I say as I hand them all black masks.

"How is this supposed to help?" Yoongi says to me and my brows scrunch a little bit.

"Please stop asking questions sweetheart, my head is about to explode." I say and I instantly see Taehyung driving me on his car, saying it to me, and my eyes tear up a bit. No, not right now. A tear drops from my eyes and I immediately wipe it away. Ugh I hate this feeling.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi asks me and I just chuckle.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I say and I look back at the hallway.

"How are we getting through that?" Jimin asks and I get an idea. I hold hands with Jimin and his face tilts to one side. Cute.

"Hold hands, we're going through it." I say and they do as I say. Jungkook holds Jimin's, Namjoon hold Jungkook's, Jin holds Namjoon's, Yoongi holds Jin's, and Hoseok holds Yoongi's. Alright, we're ready to go.

I step out into the hallway with the boys following me. I then trace my hand against the walls and I close my eyes, letting my body relax, and I feel myself connect with everything around me. My mind settles and I let my body go on it's own; almost like letting something or someone else control me. I keep walking straight and I feel my hands slip off the wall.. we're at a corner. I take a left and I feel Jimin follow me. I open my eyes and I see a light coming from under a door and my instinct tells me to follow it. As I'm reaching the door, I'm hearing voices.

"Y/n.." I hear Jimin's low voice right next to my ear and I halt to a stop, right next to the door. I'm going in. I let go of Jimin's hand and I grab the doorknob. I hear the boys shuffle around my and I feel someone's hand on my shoulder securing me, letting me know that they're ready. I put my right hand on my pistol and my left hand is on the door knob. I twist the door open and I immediately get behind a person, a woman. Jimin and Jungkook are on my side while Yoongi, Hoseok, Jin, and Joon are on the other. All of our pistols pointing at them. I look across the room for my eyes to greet Mr. and Mrs. Kim's.

"Well hello sweetheart, I didn't expect a visit."