46

Dedicated to my dear reader incognitogukk  💜

Jimin's Pov

After Taehyung left, Y/n became cold. I'd hear her cry from her room every night on the first week and she would also cry in the morning. She was broken and we all knew it. Soon enough though, Y/n became ruthless. She went on missions on her own without telling us and of course ended up in victory every time. We don't know if she's going against one, two, three people, we don't even know if she's going against 20 but every time she came home, she was perfectly okay. She was never injured but wouldn't even talk or tell us if she was okay. I guess this is the outcome of what Taehyung did and I don't blame her, she's hurting.

"I'm going out, I'll be back late so don't wait for me. Eat dinner first." She says as she's putting on the bulletproof vest over her sports bra and we all just watch her. This can't go on forever.

"I'm coming with you." I say and she turns around and stares at me.

"What?" She asks me with her power and I feel my hands shake a little. This is too risky.

"I said I'm coming with you." I repeat and she chuckles.

"You just healed. There's no way in hell that I'm letting you go out there with me." She answer and I sigh. As I'm about to answer, another voice cuts me off.

"Then I'll go." Jungkook says and her head tilts.

"If Jungkook goes then I'm going too." Namjoon says and soon enough all of the boys are joining in while Y/n is just standing there with her mouth slightly open. I see her eyes tear up and bit and a chuckle escapes her mouth.

"I'm not putting you guys in danger ever again." She says with a sad smile and looks down. "You guys mean the world to me and I'm doing what it take to protect us alright? Please.. just stay here." She says as she's about to walk out, Jungkook tugs her arm.

"No, we're a family Y/n. We don't need you to protect all of us, we're supposed to protect each other which means, we're going out there to protect you too. We do things as a family and you've been solo for way too long. Just let us go with you.. let us fight as a family again.." Jungkook says and the tears finally fall from her face. He pulls her into a hug and all of us join in. We've been so blind. We've been letting her ruin herself and go out there on her own when she needed us the most.. but it's okay now. It's okay because we're back and the whole damn world should be terrified.

Y/n's POV

I feel the guys huddle around me and with that, it fixes me immediately. I now know that my boys are here with me and everything is going to be just fine. I've been so lost and broken for so long. So broken over a stupid ass boy that I let break down my walls.

The boys are strapping up and putting their vests on. I'm putting my leather jacket on that says "Bangtan" On the back and says leader on it. They boys made this for me on my birthday and I completely love it.

"You guys ready?" I ask and they all hum.

"Let's get it." I hear Jungkook say and we all huddle together. We put our hands together in the huddle and I smile up at them.

"To family and to our comeback." Namjoon says and my smile grows even more.

"I love you guys." I say and tears build up again.

"Break." We all say and turn around towards the door. Let's show the world who the fuck is back.