11

Taehyung's POV

Y/n pins me onto the ground and I finally see a drip of sweat drop down her jawline, landing on my chest. She gets back up and stretches.

"That's it for today kiddo." She says and walks over to her light pink leather back pack and takes off her shirt right in front of me. I walk over towards her and reach my shirt over my head while throwing it onto my chair.

I feel her eyes track down my body and I reach over her, grabbing my black backpack. I put it down on the chair and change into a different shirt. I watch as she just pulls down her pants and changes into white shorts with a marble tube top.

I take out my phone, acting like nothing ever happened and I hear her sigh. She snatched my phone out of my hand and takes a mini axe out of the safe box. She throws my phone and the axe the same way and I watch in horror as she hit it directly in the middle of my phone which is now dangling off the second floor railing.She then sits down on my lap and kisses me deeply. What type of bipolar shit?

"You just destroyed my phone." I say rather calmly like I'm not  mad. Well, I'm not mad.

"I got you another one at home already." She whispers into my ear and bites it sensually. I whimper and she trails her hands all over my body. She trails kisses all over my body and leads down to the crook of my shirt. She pulls it down a bit and sucks on my collarbone. I look at the mirror next to me and I see that it's pretty dark. She then attacks my mouth and devours me. I feel like I'm drifting as I feel my head spin while engulfing into her sweet scent. She bites my bottom lip slightly and pulls away.

"Let's go home."