49

Y/n's POV

"I'm Kim Taehyung's fiancé." She says while looking into my eyes. She doesn't want to be here.

"Kim Tae fucking Hyung." I say with my jaw clenched.

"Yes your majesty?" He says and I look at him.

"What are you doing?!" I scream at him and everyone flinches.

"It wasn't my choice." He says to me and my brows scrunch together.

"I don't care if it wasn't your choice, she's a child." I say and I look back at her.

"I had no say in this Y/n." He say angrily and I chuckle.

"Yeah? You had a choice to say no. She clearly doesn't want to be here, I will slice you." I say as I'm about to get up but both Yoongi and Joon push me down.

"Do what you want. It's not like I dont know my impact on you." He says certainly and my heart shatters. I'm not backing down. My attention then goes right toward my right thigh where Jimin is tracing something. M E G I R L. Me? Girl? He wants the girl? And my eyes lock with Taehyung's again.

"Would you look at the time," I say with a little bit of sarcasm in my voice in a high pitch tone. "It's time for me to go." The other boys standing up get going into the pitch black hallway and then we stand up. We're all in front of Taehyung and I see the look in Leejin's eyes. I jerk my pistol from my strap and I turn my safety off. Now the mission starts.