62

Taehyung's Pov

I watch as Y/n slowly drifts into a drunk state and I chuckle as the boys and I are talking. We talked things out and we've come back to what we used to be. We were laughing and talking like normal again which I've missed so much. A slow song comes on and I watch as Chan and Y/n are slow dancing and she looks so calm, so happy. She looks like she needed him all of this time and that makes me happy. I'm so happy that I brought him to you.

"Sorry, I'll be right back." I excuse myself from the guys and I walk towards Chan and Y/n. I tap his back and he turns around. He greets me with a smile and immediately gives her to me. Her arms rests on my shoulders slumply and my arms wrap around her waist. I snuggle my face into her and I take in her sweet scent as it gets me high. Her scent is like an addiction. Something feels completely wrong and I don't even know what it is but I don't care. I'm too happy to worry about anything right now.

Y/n's POV

I take in a deep breath and I know this scent. The musky but forest smelling scent mixed with four sprays of cologne. The height feels the same, the warmth. It's him. Wow it must be the alcohol because I want more of him. I don't even know if I'm sad about what he did. I think I'm more angry that he did it and doesn't know about the outcomes of what he did to me but as of this moment, I just want to be held by him.

"I'm so in love with you.." I hear him say and my eyes start tearing up.

"I hate you so much." I reply and he chuckles.

"And you have every right to." He says and tears fall. Weak. So fucking weak. I actually look up and I see him looking down at me with the same look he used to give me. He wipes my tears and I feel myself lose consciousness.

"Goodnight sweet heart."

A/n~
I know I'm late but I've just been trying to get myself together because the book is actually ending soon.
:( that is the saddest thing to me although I'm so proud of this book. Also happy thanksgiving sunshines! I'm so thankful for each and every one of you guys. ❤️❤️❤️