4

Y/n's Pov

I walk out of the Cafe with my coffee and I look in the window to still see Taehyung in a daze. I chuckle to myself and walk to my company. I look up to see the logo 'Bulletproof Enterprises'. I walk in and I feel my phone buzz as I sit onto my office chair. I open up my phone and I see that Jimin has texted me.

A blow job a day keeps the Jimin away

Jimin: Are you at work already?

Y/n: Yeah, what's up?

Jimin: Namjoon kinda broke your favourite mug...

Y/n: thE GOLD ONE?!

Jimin: Yeah..

Y/n: Tell him that he doesn't get his money this week

Jimin: He said that he'll get you the exact same cup if you give him his money this week

Y/n: tell him that the cup costs 6k. That shit was expensive.

Jimin: He said bet. He wants some news clothes.

I leave him on seen and I continue to do my work. I type about the latest mission and I hear a knock on my door.

"Miss. They newest worker is here." I hear my assistant I sigh.

"Come in." The door clicks open and I see the half pink and half blonde boy walk in. He looks up at me with wide eyes and I smirk.

"His trainers are Jungkook, Yoongi, Namjoon, and Hoseok." Sana says and I look at him with wide eyes.

"Strength, brain, and power." I say.. "Unique."

"Is that all Miss?" Sana asks again.

"Take him off of all the guy's lists and put him on mine. I'll be personally training him."

"But Miss-"

"And put him as Captain of Team A" I say and both of their jaws drop.

"But miss, Team A goes out next Friday." Sana says.

"Good. You have a week to train Taehyung.  I hope you're ready."