9

We all walk outside and I see 7 luxurious looking cars. My mouth drops open and my eyes widen.

"Wahhh" the noise escapes my mouth and Jimin chuckles.

"Looks like you got the black one. Lucky. " Jungkook says and I laugh. I look around to see our identical cars  but each of different color. One pink, one white, one sky blue, one navy blue, one orange, one yellow, and the last one, my black one.

We all get into our cars and I follow behind as we drive to our destination. We end up at the mall and separate into groups. I'm with Namjoon.

Namjoon and I walk into multiple stores. Buying plenty of things to last me for the rest of my life. He hands me a few shopping bag saying that it's a welcome in present. I thank him and look inside to see a lot of designer clothing.

"Taehyung-ah. It's 12:30 already." He says and I panic. I bow to him and head straight for my car. I quickly start the engine and I Drive to the company where I'm supposed to meet Y/n.

I walked to the glass doors and I hop into a elevator traveling up to the 16th floor. I head straight down the hallway and in front of me I stand in front of her door. She looks up with a frown on her face, clearly not liking how late I am.

"I'm sorry..." I bow and she chuckles.

"I'll let you of the hook this time hot shot. Don't be late again. " She says and I nod.  She pulls my tie and her face is inches from mine.

"Let's get started shall we? "