28

Y/n's POV

I hear some music playing far in the back and I feel some warmth on my left hand. I peek a little out of my right eye and I Jin's car in front of me, out of the window. I run my eye and I open both of my eyes.

"Where the fuck am I?" I ask and I look up to my left side to see Taehyung driving next to me.

"You're in my car." He says and I smile a bit.

"We're following Joon?" I ask and he nods his head. I feel him lift up my left hand and kiss it. I feel my body heat up a but and I break into a small smile.

"Mhm, we're heading out to Dayton's forest it looks like. You guys have a house out here?" He says and I chuckle.

"Yeah this is sort of like our back up house. Our valuable things are kept here." I say and he chuckles a bit.

"Oh, can you change the song for me?" He asks me and I smile.

"Yeah sure.." I click his home button and I notice that there's a passcode. "Uhh what's your passcode?"

"Oh, it's your phone number." He says and I feel a slight tingle in my chest and I smile while putting my phone number in. I watch as the screen opens and I switch the song. We're driving for another thirty minutes and I see the familiar sign saying, "Everly Falls".

"You're happy, do you know where we are?" He says and I smile even more since it's his first time here.

"We're at my favorite place on Earth." I say and he interlocks his hands with mine.

"Oh really? I'm excited then." He says and I smile while looking at our hands locked together. I watch as deers and rabbits run through the forest, this is my paradise.

"We're here." I say as I see the mansion in front of me. I look at the cream and white mansion with the yellow and pink lights shining on it.

"Wow, so this is your hide out." He says and stares at it in awe.

"Yeah you can say so." We park and I get out of the car. I walk to the back seats and get my back packs out. I close the doors and watch as Jungkook carries
Jimin into the house along with their things. Once I get inside, I run up to my room, and I set my things down. I look at my desk as it has pictures of my boys and I... this is fine.. There's a knock on my door and I turn around to see Taehyung.

"Uhh Y/n?" He asks me and I tilt my head a little.

"Hm? What's up?" I ask him and he stutters like a child.

"Where's my room?" He asks and I walk towards him, forgot he hasn't been here before.

"Come, I'll take you there."