52

Taehyung's Pov

I miss her. Her touch, her scent, her eyes, her lips; everything. Her lips on mine are like clouds. Her scent fills my nose and I fall into her. I miss you so much. I'm sorry Y/n, I didn't mean to hurt you. I hear the door click open and I open my eyes. She looks petrified, I'm so sorry sweetheart. I look as Jungkook sweeps her up and carries her out.

"Shit!" I scream out and punch the wall. I see an indent and I lean on my arm against the wall. I listen as Jungkook's footsteps slowly get further and further away.. as she gets further away from me.. I walk over to the couch and slam down, stressed out. I feel someone else here and look to see footsteps at the bottom of my door.

"Come in." I say and I look to see that it's my parents. Ugh. The whole reason why I'm in this fucking situation is because of them.

"So, did you kill her?" My mother says to me and I growl. I need to get out of this.

"Yeah, I did." I lie, I can never do that.

"Good, now we can rise to the top." My dad says and I keep a straight front.

"I decline the offer of marrying Leejin." I say and my parents heads snap at me.

"What?" My father says and I flinch.

"She doesn't fit and will not make a good partner for me or the company." I say and my mom nods her head.

"What about Xejing?" I shake my head no. "Yuri?" I shake my head no again. "Yerin? Eunbin? Yoojung? Chaeryeong? Jugyeong? Sowon? Haneul?" She goes through multiple girls and I decline them all. Y/n. I want Y/n. I say in my head and my parents look at me.

"We're just going to choose one and they will be your wife. That's final." My dad says and I feel a rush of anger go through me. I only want Y/n! My mind swirls and my vision goes pitch black and I hear two gun shots go off. What?