41

Y/n's POV

"Out." He says and I slip into my shoes.

"Where?" I ask and he clearly gets irritated.

"You'll see when we get there." He growls and my brows scrunch together. He picks up a bag with things and grabs my hand. He opens the door and drags me out. The door slams and he open his passenger door for me. I slide in and he jogs to his side while putting the bag in the back seat. He zooms off and I see where we're going.. he's taking me to the falls.

"Why are we at the falls?" I ask him and he takes a deep breath.

"Please stop asking questions sweetheart, my head is going to explode." He says and I just look at him. The moonlight and the fireflies dancing around him made him look angelic, godly almost. I watch as he sets a blanket down and a few pillows. He sets the bag down and tiredly drops onto the ground, on top of the blanket. He holds his hand out to me and I gladly take it while sitting next to him. I watch as the water falls into the pond and the fish in it. The water is extremely clear and the moon light shining into it makes it look like it's straight out of a movie.

"This is really nice." I say and he hums back to me, agreeing. I feel his arms wrap around me and he pulls me closer. I watch all of the fireflies dance around and I close my eyes as I lay into Taehyung's chest. These little things just make me fall in love with him over and over again.

"Y/n?" He asks me and I look up at him.

"Yes?" I answer.

"I love you." He says and looks right into my eyes. He cups my face with his hand and runs his index finger on my jaw, tracing it.

"I love you too." I say with a slight smile and he smiles back. His face inches towards mine and my eyes close. His lips touch mine for a brief moment and pulls away. I slowly open my eyes and look into his. His forehead rests on mine and my heart starts to race.

"You're the most important thing to me..." He softly says and his hand reaches mine. My lips break into a small smile and I reach out to him. I pull him into a hug and his arms wrap around me, hugging me even tighter. What would I do without you...

A/n~
It's the saddest thing to say but this book is coming to an end soon and that breaks my entire heart. I loved every second of this book ever since I came back and I'm so thankful to my readers and supporters, you guys are amazing. I of course will continue writing and I love you guys. Thank you for everything ❤️