64

Y/n's POV

I look at the video as I'm sitting at my desk and my secretary is just staring at me pulling my hair and screaming in frustration. WHAT THE FUCK?! WHY IS IT HERE AGAIN? I thought Yoongi got rid of it's existence.

"Miss Y/n?" I hear my secretary say and I look at her. She looks terrified. People have told me that I'm extremely scary when I'm angry but I don't believe it. I'm not that scary.

"Yes?" I say and I smile at her. She breathes a little more normally and I sigh.

"They're here." She says and I look at the door. She goes to open it and I look to see my brother walk inside. A smile immediately comes upon my face just to fall back into a frown as I see Taehyung walk in.

"Good morning." They both say and I close my eyes while sitting back in my chair.

"Morning." I say back as they take seats in front of me. They have files in their hands and i look dead at them. It's literally ten in the morning and I feel like I need thirteen shots already. They don't say anything but they just open their files in front of me. I pick them up, expecting agent forms but my eyes widen to what I'm reading.

"Is something wrong?" Chan says and Taehyung just looks at me with a smile on his face.

"You want to clash the companies?" I say and they frown. The files are stating that they want to transfer The black label to the bulletproof enterprises. I don't understand this, Taehyung just became the ceo, why would he give it up?

"I figured that being the head of a company is not what I want. I'd rather just work with you guys again, being a lead is seriously too much." Taehyung says and I sigh. I pick up my pen and before I sign the papers, I stop, and look at him.

"Before I sign this, explain the video from this morning." I say and Taehyung tilts his head. You're confused?

"What are you talking about?" He asks me and now I tilt my head. Him being confused is confusing me.

"The you know what." I said to him and he scrunches his brows and the grip on my pen tightens. STOP ACTING STUPID WITH ME.

"The you know what?" He says and I have a ringing in my ears.

"THE SEX TAPE." I scream and Chan giggles. What the fuck. Taehyung's mouth is kind of dangled and I now remember that my brother is in the room.

"Pft did you even check your phone correctly?" Chan says and my eyes widen. I pick up my phone and I open my messages and I smack my head on my desk.

Kookie ❤️✨

Jk: I love you hehe

Y/n: EAT ASS

I look up from my desk and I look at the two idiots In front of me chuckling. Jungkook is getting an ass whooping when we get home. I pick my pen back up and I sign at least fifteen pages of papers.

"Our companies are now merged." I say and Taehyung leaps into my lap. He looks up at me and I look down at him.

"I'm sorry." He says and I sigh. I just stare into his eyes and then a smile breaks onto my face. I wrap my arms around him and I sigh. My family is back together. I'm complete.

The end.

A/n~
Hi my sunshines ❤️ I just wanted to say a big thank you to the people who have supported me throughout this entire process. From me literally almost giving up on this book multiple times to me taking extra long breaks to come back to opening arms of my constant readers and supporters. I wanna say thank you to my constant commenters (you guys know you are.) I love you guys so much ❤️ Thank you for blowing up my book even though it's not even that great. You guys mean so much to me, I'll cherish everything you've given me ❤️