24

Y/n's POV

"No!" I hear Taehyung's scream from outside and I jolt up. As I'm standing, all the other boys stand up as well. We all know something is wrong. The door busts open with a bleeding Jimin in Taehyung's arms. What the fuck happened?

"Yoongi, go to the security room." I say and he rushes there right away. I turn around and Taehyung's breath is cutting short. Black flashes before my eyes and my head feels light headed for a second. Holy shit, he's gonna pass out.

"Taehyung!" I say and he falls limp on the ground. Jungkook looks at me with the most fear in his face. He's so young and precious, this is too much for him. Namjoon and Hoseok are helping Taehyung onto the couch. Jin is cutting Jimin's shirt open and he's looking at the wound.

"Okay, it's not too bad. It could've been much worse. He's gonna need some stitches though." Jin says and Namjoon sits on the other couch with his hands together, he's thinking. Hoseok is sitting next to him and is staring at the ground, he's concentrating. I turn around and I see the bright red stain on Taehyung's white shirt.

"Jungkook, can you please help me take off his shirt?" I say and he nods his head. I pull Taehyung on one side and Jungkook holds the other. Suddenly, his hands start to shake frantically. I watched as his doe eyes widened with fright. I looked at his hands and notice that the blood on Taehyung's shirt got on him.

"Are you okay?" Namjoon says to Jungkook and then Hoseok shoots up and darts him into the bathroom.

"I got it Y/n,  help her out will you?" Hoseok says to Namjoon as he's holding Jungkook's hands and he stands up to help me out.

"Alright let's get this shirt off of him." He says and we quickly take his shirt off. I turn back around and see that Jin is done with the stitches.

"Jimin needs to rest, let's take him to his room. He's still okay." Jin says and Jimin sighs, today has been a lot..

"Alright let's go hyungs." Jimin says and they both help him on each arm to his room. I look at Taehyung knocked out of conscious on the couch and I hear a door open.

"Y/n.. you need to see this."