61

Y/n's POV

I hear the voice that I've dreaded the most and my smile stops in place. It slowly starts to fade and my brows furrow. I turn around to meet his eyes and I scan him. He was wearing a black tuxedo with a red tie. Blending in with us seamlessly. I still want to rip off his stupid face and throw him into the canal.

"Taehyung." I say and I look into his eyes.

"Y/n." He says cheerfully with a smile on his face and my eyebrows clash together.

"Hello sir." Chan says and my eyes widen. S-sir? He calls him sir? He ain't never called someone sir before in his life. Not even his trainers when we were younger.

"Ah hello Chan! You seem to be doing well tonight." Taehyung says and my brother chuckles at him. No. Don't chuckle at him before I chuck you into a wall.

"Hyung." Jungkook says and I start choking. Hyung? Did I miss something here? Because I know he just wanted to blow his brains out about a week ago.

"Jungkook and Jimin hyung." He says while nodding his head with a simple hello and smiling at them while they smile back. Okay it's either I've completely lost it or I'm dreaming.

"So? Let's get it cracking? Chan, you can get off of duty. I'd like for you to spend time with us." He says and Chan smiles.

"Thanks man." He says cheerfully and my head tilts. Is this all just a sick fucking joke to him? All of my hurt and pain just meant nothing? I was literally non stop crying for two weeks-

"Y/n? Pick up your shot glass." Chan says and I just chuckle. Still as pushy ass ever. I pick up my shot glass and we all cheers. I chuckle a bit.. this almost feels normal. After a good 7 shots later, we're all a little tipsy. All of the "important" guests and elders start to leave and they start to clean up. A bright red light then slashes through the room and we all look up. Then blue, green, purple, and yellow lights start shining and music bursts through the room. Cheers and laughter fills up the room and everyone starts to laugh. Here it is, the after party. About 10 songs and 5 shots later, a slow song plays. A hand comes in front of me and I chuckle while taking it, not seeing who it was.

"It's been a while since we've danced together."

"Yeah it has." I saw as I stare up at the red head idiot who left me to kind of rot but I still love him until the end of this world. The songs goes on and it's just a calming silence as I'm swaying back and forth slowly in my brothers arms. I feel so at home with him right now as home is not a place but a feeling.

I close my eyes and I take in everything. Something doesn't feel right but i shrug it off as I'm too happy right now. I just want to be happy in this moment with the person I've been needing this entire time. I then feel my brother back away from me and I'm then dancing with someone else as my eyes are still closed. Their arms wrap around my waist and my arms go up and rests on their shoulders. This was a different feeling. Not a feeling of home.. but in this moment, I felt complete.