37

Y/n's POV

"What in the actual shit is going on here?" I look up and I see Jungkook, Jimin, and Yoongi standing at my door. Taehyung and I are literally stuck in our position and we're all literally just looking at each other.

"What's going on? Oh sweet Jesus.." Jin says while walking into the room with Namjoon. My hand is still around Taehyung's which is on my neck and I pry him off of me.

"Hi guys, what's up?" I sit up and fix myself.

"Nothing, we were going to ask you guys if you wanted to watch a movie with us but I'm guessing that you guys are busy." Yoongi says and I dig my face into my palms.

"Sure, we'll be down in a bit." I say to them and they all nod their heads. They leave one by one and Namjoon stays behind.

"Remember what we said about sex in the house." He says and I just nod my head while looking at Him. He walks out and closes the door. I sit there with all of my embarrassment until I hear Taehyung chuckle.

"Stop laughing, it's not funny.." I say and I hit him on his chest.

"Okay, okayyy.. it's not funny." He says while pulling me down to cuddle with him.

"Mhm it better not be." I say back and he plays with my hair.

"Yeah it's not.. because it's hilarious." I push myself up and I grab my pillow. I start hitting him with it and he laughs.

"I hate you!!" I say while hitting him and he snatches the pillow out of my hand. He throws it across my room and sets me on top of him. He pulls my head down with his right hand and smirks up at me.

"I know you can't hate me babygirl." And with that, I die.

His lips come onto mine and I feel his tongue slide into my mouth. His hands slide up and under my shirt. My body reacts to the touch of his icy hands immediately in a shiver. I tug on his shirt and he tugs on mine. My lips disconnect with his and my shirt flies off as well with his. I go back down and connect our lips again as his hand is on my hip and the other is on the back of my neck. Both of his hands then slide down to my shorts which is a thin material. He releases his lips from mine and attacks my neck with a hard grab on my ass, causing me to moan out. He hits the same sweet spot near the end of my jaw again and completely rips my shorts off. He throws them off to the side and moves his head down to my breasts. He starts leaving his marks on them and he look up into my eyes.

"God.. if I could do all the things I want to do to you.." He says in a soft tone while putting my hair behind my ear.

"Then do it." I say and he looks at me in the hungriest way possible. He then pulls down his shorts, moves my underwear to the side, and enters me. I think I just gave consent to a demon..