55

Y/n's POV

"Hey Princess, good morning." I hear Jimin's monotone voice next to me and I smile.

"Good morning my prince." I say to him with a smile on my face and he starts to kiss me everywhere on my face. I love mornings like this.

"Y/n." I hear Jungkook's voice from downstairs and he sounds serious. What's wrong? Jimin and I run downstairs and we look at what's in his hands. A red envelope with a black rose on it saying bulletproof on top.

"What the fuck is that?" Yoongi says and everyone looks at the red envelope in Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook's Pov

I open my eyes and I'm in my bed.. ugh what time is it? I look over to my side and I notice that the clock says 7:39 am, It's still early for us. I stand up and groan while stretching. I open my door and I run down stairs. I walk straight towards the front door out of instinct and I step outside. I look left to right first and then I scan the forest in front of me. Alright no one is here.. I look and the mail box and notice it's been open. Our mansion here is hidden... no one would get our address. I reach in and I feel a letter, note maybe. I pull it out and my eyes laying onto a matte red letter with a black rose and our name on top. I walk inside while scanning the letter. I mean it doesn't seem like a trap, no weapons, just a letter and that makes it even more suspicious. I walk back to the front door and then I walk in.

"Y/n." I call out to her and I see her walk down the stairs with all of the others trailing behind her. She looks at the envelope in my hand and all of the others look from the staircase, half awake.

"What the fuck is that?" Yoongi hyung says and I give the envelope to y/n.

Y/n's POV

Jungkook hands the letter to me and I open it. It wasn't sealed or anything, must be put there right before Jungkook got it. The matte paper.. the feeling of it... I've felt this before..

Bulletproof

You are invited to The Black Label Enterprises for the founding of our new leader and ceo. We will be having a weapon free gathering and celebration in honor of our new Leader. We hope to see you all there. In the love and care from our leader, we ask that your team is dressed in Black and red as the honorary team to attend this event from our leader.

Guest invited

Y/n

Park Jimin

Jeon Jungkook

Kim Seokjin

Kim Namjoon

Min Yoongi

Jung Hoseok

I hope to see you all there
KTH