42

Y/n's POV

"Ugh." I say and turn a little bit. Why is it so bright?" I open my eyes and I notice that I'm still at the falls. I hear the birds chirping and I sit up. I look around me and see that Taehyung is swimming in the fucking pond.

"Oh you're up sweetheart?" I hear splashing and I look as he's swimming towards me.

"Yeah, what time is it?" I say and I look at the glistening water.

"I'm guessing around nine or so." He says to me and splashes me with water.

"What the hell Tae?" I yell and the cool water hits my face.

"What? It feels good Y/n, jump innnn." He says with a smile on his face and I return it. I mean it can't hurt to just relax for a little while right? We've swam in freezing water for training once and nothing can get worse than that. I sit on a rock at the edge and look at the fishes swimming in the lake, swirling around Taehyung. I dip my legs in and feel like cool water, it's not the coldest like black sand beach in Duluth but I wouldn't say it feels like the warmer lake water either. Whatever, I'll take my chances. I jumped in and instantly feel the cold cover me up. Geez, I hate it here.

"It's cold as hell." I say and my hands naturally wrap around my arms. I was lying, it's cold as hell.

"Oh come on, you've swam in colder water before." He says while swimming towards me.

"Yeah but it doesn't beat the fact that this water is freezing." I say and my lips tremble a bit.

"You'll be fine." He says with a playful smile on his face and a tsunami of water hits my face. Soon enough a full blown water fight starts and all of a sudden the water is just perfect.

"Ugh, I'm tired." I say as Taehyung and I swim back to the rocks. I pull myself up and out of the water just to have Taehyung pull me back in. This little shi-  My head pops up out of the water and he laughs at me. I glare at him and he stops.

"Alright Princess, I was just joking." He says and helps me out of the water.

"Joking my ass." I say with a snicker and he chuckles.

"Come on, let's go home." He says as he packs everything up and throws a towel at me which lands right on my head, covering my face. I roll my eyes and dry myself off a little before slipping into my crocs. I jog after him towards the car and I feel the cool morning air hitting me. We get to the car and he opens the door for me. I set my towel down onto the seat to reduce at least a little bit of water from hitting the seats and Taehyung does the same. He seatbelts me, himself, and then starts the car.

"I love you." He says and slips his hand in mine.

"I love you too."