51

Y/n's POV

My eyes close for a second and then I hear the door slam open. My senses come back and I push him off of me. My right hand come up to my lips and I wipe them roughly. Disgusting. I feel arms wrapping around my waist and I completely fall into them. I feel myself getting lifted up and the person who's carrying me starts sprinting. My right hand runs against the wall and and I feel it slip off.

"Turn right." I say and the person makes a sharp turn. I feel the wall and close my eyes. We're near. "Okay stop." I say and we immediately halt. Ugh stupid, why'd you have to carry me all the way here?
The moonlight shines and I turn around to see bunny eyes in front of me.

"Are you okay hun?" Jungkook says and his hands cup my face while looking at me.

"I'm fine.." I slightly say back and he slightly smiles. He kissed my forehead and runs his fingers through my hair. He lets me down and I open the door to the room we came in earlier. Someone opens the window and lends their hand out to me, I take it and and I get pulled up. I look at see all of my boys in front of me.

"Head out." Joon says and I start walking ahead but before I do, I turn around, and look at the lit sign on top of the building. I take my pistol out of my strap and I shoot it. I look as the lights all start to go out and I smile. Enjoy my gift. We all walk back to the cars and I sit with Jimin in his.

"I'm tired." He says to me and I sigh.

"So am I." I say and he starts his car. We follow the other guys and Jimin rests his right hand on my thigh.

"By the way, what took you so long?" He asks me and my body stiffens.

"Nothing much.. we were just talking and what not." I say and he hums I'm response. Fifteen or so minutes later, we end up in front of the house.

"Alright, let's go." He says and we both get out. We all head into the house and we start to undress. We put all of our vests, pistols, and straps back into the closet.

"Alright thanks for tonight guys, I'm tired. Goodnight, I love you guys." I say as theyre all in a like in front of me. They smile and my heart warms.

"Goodnight Y/n." They all say and I start heading up to my room. I twist the door knob and my room swings open. I jump into my bed and I then remember that Leejin was no where to be seen. Wait they couldn't have. My door swings open and Jimin stands there with a pillow snuggled into his chest and his head slightly popping out from the top.

"Cuddles?" He says to and I chuckle. I've to one side and he jumps onto my bed. His arms wrap around me and I comfortably fall into him.

"Say Jimin.." I say and he plays with my hair.

"Yeah?" He answers with a low voice, ah he's tired.

"Where's Leejin?" I ask.

"She thanked us and drove off why?" He says and I think slowly.. but we don't even know her true intentions.. what if she's a spy? A fake? What if she it out to get us? Ugh whatever maybe I'm just thinking too much.

"Let's go to sleep princess, tomorrow is a new day." He says and kisses my head.

"Alright hun.." I kiss him and I close my eyes. I'm so tired.