48

Y/n's POV

"Well hello sweetheart, I didn't expect a visit." I hear the voice I've longed to hear the most and my hand clenches on my pistol.

"Don't call her that." Jimin growls and Taehyung chuckles a bit.

"It's nice to see you guys again, I wasn't expecting to see you all so soon." He says and Jungkook snickers.

"For fucks sake can I kill him already?" Jungkook says and my hand rises in the air, stopping him. I snap my fingers and all of their eyes widen.

"What are you doing?" Yoongi says to me and I let out an angry sigh. I snap my fingers again and they all put their pistols away in their straps as I signaled for them to.

"Mr. and Mrs. Kim, please leave." I say and the boys on their side scoots towards the wall. They stand in a line to my left and I look at them. I look forward to lock my eyes with Mr. and Mrs. Kim, The parents of the man that ruined me.

"Who are you to order us?" Mrs. Kim asks and I turn off the safety of the pistols in my strap.

"I will ask once more.. please leave." I say once again and I put my hand on the trigger and I feel Jimin's arm brush against mine. His hand is on his pistol as well.

"I do not take orders from you anymore." And with that I jerk my pistol out from my strap and I shoot. I hit the vase behind them, centered right in between their faces and their eyes widen.

"Leave." I say and I watch as they pack up their things and walk out. I turn on my safety and put my pistol back into my strap. I see that the girl sitting next to Taehyung is about to get up but I put both of my hands on her shoulder and she stops.

"Oh no sweetheart, you get to stay." I whisper in her ear and I walk around the couch with my boys following me. I sit in the middle of the black sofa while Jimin and Jungkook both take a seat next to me with Jimin on my right and Jungkook on my left. Yoongi, Hoseok, Jin, and Joon stand behind me. Jimin puts his hand on my thigh as I'm wearing shorts and Jungkook holds my hand. I feel two hands on both of my shoulders and I look up to my right to see Yoongi then looking up to my left to see Joon.

"Would you guys like something to drink?" Taehyung asks with a small smile on his face and Jungkook snickers. I grip his hand a little tighter and he does the same back to me. Jimin squeezes my thigh a little bit and my right hand lays on top of his. I then feel a squeeze on my both my shoulders and I smile. They're all telling me that they're hear for me.

"No thanks, I'm not here for that." I say nonchalantly and Taehyung's head tilts a little. He's never seen me in a mission before.

"Then what are you here for?" I ignore his question and I set my eyes on the girl next to him. They are both equally very far from each other, clearly uncomfortable. It's either they don't know each other or they both don't want to be near each other's presence.

"What's your name?" I ask the light brown haired girl and she looks up at me with wide eyes.

"M-me?" She stutters a little bit and I chuckle. Her voice is sort of high and sweet.

"Yes you." I say and her eyes travel up to mine. How pretty.

"You don't need to kn-" Taehyung is about to say and I put my hand up to him and he immediately stops talking. Her eyes widen and I tilt my head a bit. Why is she surprised?

"Pardon, what is your name?" I and I look into her eyes. Innocence.

"I'm Park Leejin." She says and my head nods a little. I look to my left to see Jungkook piercing his eyes into Taehyung's face and I see Taehyung look at me. I quickly turn away and focus back on Leejin.

"What company do you work for?" I ask and her head tilts.

"I'm sorry, I don't work for one." She says and Jimin shuffles a bit.

"What?" Jimin says and she looks at him and blushes.

"I don't work for a company... I was dropped off by my dad." She says with a sad smile and my heart breaks. A peace offering.

"How old are you?" Yoongi says and she glances at Taehyung. The poor thing is terrified.

"I'm 18." She quietly says and I grasp Jimin's hand.

"You are what?!" Jungkook says and she looks away. That is so wrong on so many levels. Jungkook is 21, I'm 22, Jimin and Taehyung are both 23 with the older guys being way older than her. She's a child.

"Who are you?" I say and she tilts her head.

"I'm sorry I don't understand the question. I'm Park Leejin?" She says and I chuckle a bit.

"No sweetheart, who are you as in position." I ask and she plays with a strand of her hair. She's afraid to answer. She then slowly look up into my eyes and bites her lip a little.

"I'm Kim Taehyung's fiancé."