39

Y/n's POV

He gets up first and since we're completely naked already, he starts the bath. I try to get up but I can't walk 😐 that's great. Taehyung comes back out and has a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Are you okay sweet heart?" He says to me and my face scrunches up a little. Sweet heart? None of them call me that.

"Sweet heart?" I ask him and he smiles at me.

"What do you want me to call you? Tooth fairy?" He says and my jaw opens a little while my eyes squint a little. What the fuck.

"Tooth fairy? Why in the hell would you call me a tooth fairy?" I ask and he shrugs his shoulders a little.

"I mean kids get money under their pillows as a present when they lose a tooth or two as a good job or congratulations gift and you pay us every week when we do our jobs and what not.." He says and I tilt my head a little. I mean has not right but he's not wrong at the same time.

"Sweet heart is fine." I say with a smile and I roll my eyes.

"Come on, I think the bath is ready." He holds his hands out to me and I try standing up but my legs wobble a little bit.

"Help?" I ask and he chuckles. He comes over and picks me up bridal style with a smile on his face. We enter my bathroom and he sets me down on the side of the bath tub. He stops the water and gets in first. I slowly turn my body and I sit with him. His arms wrap around my waist and I lean back into his chest. I notice that he put my bubble gel in and the strawberry vanilla scent fills my nose.

As I'm just sitting in his arms he trails his hands throughout my body and my body reacts in a tingle. I listen to his breathing patterns and I become calm because of it. He then takes the retractable shower head and dampens my hair a little bit. He then takes my shampoo bottle and squirts some onto his palm. He rubs his hands together and then starts to shampoo up my hair. His hands run through each strand and I close my eyes as I love the feeling of it. He reaches for the shower head and starts to rinse off my hair. Once all of the shampoo is out, he starts to massage my shoulders and my mussels relax.

"Are you ready to go out baby?" He asks me and I nod my head.

"I love you." He says to me and my body stiffens. This is the first time he's ever said that to me.

"I love you too."