63

Y/n's POV

I wake up in my old room.. not the one in the woods, the old house. I go to my old bathroom and look around as everything is still the same as I left it with just a few things missing. I shower and then I head to my closet to slip on my black dress with checkers going down the side. I look at the table and I see my off white shoes covered in pink lipstick.

"YOOGI YOU BETTER HAVE A FUCKING EXPLANATION FOR MY DAMN SHOES." I yell and Yoongi's room is right next to mine so I know he heard that.

"I DIDNT DO SHIT SO YOU CAN SUCK MY DICK." He yells back and I groan. Wait. Isn't this all too familiar? I start doing my makeup since it's been a while and I have a new client coming today. I thought we were supposed to be at the Original Trap House, not the city trap house. Either way, they probably brought us here because it's closer to where we were last night. I walk downstairs and I sit at the table with the other boys waking up and coming down. Jin is cooking like normal with Hoseok and Yoongi helping out. I smile as it seems pretty normal right now and nothing is better than this. The fresh morning with my boys all here. All of the boys have come downstairs and we are now sitting at the table. We've set up the food and now we're digging in.

"How was last night for you guys?" I ask and they all look at me weirdly. "What?" I ask and I tilt my head.

"What are you talking about?" Yoongi asks and I frown. What does that mean?

"What do you mean what am I talking about?" I ask and then they all just bust out laughing. WHAT.

"We're just joking." Jimin says and we all start eating. I chuckle a bit and I smile to myself, they scared me for a second. I look at my phone and I notice that it's 9:30. Holy shit I'm late for work.

"I gotta go! New person coming and I'm late hdhdhdhd." I grab my things and run out. They all yell out a bye to me and I hop into Taehyung's old car. Yup just jacked his shit.

Jungkook's Pov

"So who's gonna tell her?" I ask with a smirk on my face as I look at the door she just ran out of and I look back at the elder guys. They all look away, avoiding eye contact and I giggle. "Pft then I guess Taehyung will have to tell her himself."

Y/n's POV

As I'm running to work, my phone dings and I open my messages up and I'm entering my finger print into the scan. I look down to see the video of me and Kim Tae fucking hyung fucking in a room from last night.

"WHAT THE FUCK."