57

Taehyung's Pov

When I thought that training with Y/n was hard, I take everything back. I feel like I'm losing
My mind. Jungkook is going so hard... almost like he's taking his anger out on me. Well I mean he probably is, I did fuck everything up. As I'm stuck in thought, I feel a hard blow to my stomach, and I feel the air get knocked out of me. I feel a hard blow to the left side of my face and then I fall down backwards. My left hand wraps around my stomach and then I open my eyes as I'm trying to breathe again. I look up at see my younger looking down on me with a smirk on his face. A drop of sweat falls down from his face and hits the floor.

"Welcome back to Team A." He says and I smile slightly as he helps me up. I sit on the chair and drink some water as I look up onto the balcony of the running track. My phone is still dangling off the edge :) well then. I hear the door click open and I turn around to see a newly blonde dyed bangtan boy.

Jungkook's Pov

I sit on the chairs and I take my phone out. After taking my anger out on Taehyung, I feel a little better. I'm still mad at him of course but I still have a bit of love for him. The way Tae thinks and the way he does things... I don't really support but deep down, he's a good person.

A Blowjob a Day Keeps the Jimin Away

Jk: come to gym 02.

Jm: why

Jk: Taehyung.

Jm: omw

Taehyung's Pov

I sit and watch as the blonde haired boy walks in.

"Nice to see you again hyung." I say as I stare at
The blonde haired boy.

"Don't call me that, fucking traitor." He says back and my chest stings a little bit.

"Dude.." Jungkook says and I tilt my head.

"Let's get this shit."  Jimin says while putting his gear on. I'm fucked.

We both head towards the middle of the ring with all of the A team watching. I look at Jimin in the eyes and all I see is hate.. he swings first and I dodge back. He isn't holding back... I look into
His eyes and I see the hate in them. He wants to
Kill me.

A/n~~

I'm so sorry for not updating. I've been caught up in school and I won't lie to you guys, I'm falling behind :( I also got a pet bird! He's a budgie, mostly known as a parakeet but he is the sweetest thing ever! He tends to throw tantrums and pick at my phone when I'm on it but I'll try harder to go back to my regular updates again! I love you guys so much!

 I've been caught up in school and I won't lie to you guys, I'm falling behind :( I also got a pet bird! He's a budgie, mostly known as a parakeet but he is the sweetest thing ever! He tends to throw tantrums and pick at my phone when I'm on it bu...

(Dont mind my face lol, I'm not that pretty 😅)

This is my birdie 🥺 his name is Poseidon and he's been quite a hassle but I hope you guys are doing well in school and I'll do my best to update 💕