FIFTEEN

Simons POV.

All I've been thinking about is Harry, I can't take my mind off him. I really want to take things further, as in asking him to be mine. I just feel like he doesn't trust me and I feel likes he will say no and I hate getting rejected. Josh gives the best advice, I need to talk to him.

I get up off my bed and walk over to Josh's room. His door was wide open so I walked in and saw him lying on his bed.

"Josh, I need advice." I say closing the door behind me and sitting next to him.

"With what?" He asks sitting up.

"Harry, I want to ask him to be mine but I dunno. Is it too early?"

"Hm, well as you guys have just had an argument with all the kissy wish stuff, i'd leave it a few days so he can trust you again, even though I'm pretty sure he already trusts you enough after what you did yesterday." He said smirking.

"Shut up" I laugh.

"Thanks for the advice Josh, love you bro" I add on.

"Your welcome, love you too" He smiles.

I smile back and walk out of his room and down to the front door, I put on some shoes and walked to the garage.

I got in my Tesla and drove to Tesco to get some chocolates and flowers for my favourite person.

Harry's POV.

I sat in the kitchen with Ethan as we ordered Dominos.

"Im getting fat." I laugh

"No you're not Harry"

"Shhhhh" I say.

"Make me motherfucker"

"Ight" I say going into the freezer, getting a fish and slapping him round the face with it.

"OWWWWWWWWWW" Ethan screams.

I burst out laughing and roll around on the floor.

"What the fuck is going on ere?" Tobi says walking into the kitchen.

"HE SLAPPED ME WITH A FISH!" Ethan says bursting out laughing.

Tobi started laughing with us until we heard the door open and saw Simon walk through.

"SIMONNNN!" I shout running up to him and jumping on him making him fall onto the floor.

"Hey bubba" Simon says.

"I missed youuuuuuu"

"I only went to the shop."

"Shushhhhhh"

"Oh well, I still missed you" I add on.

"I missed you too" Simon said kissing my cheek.

We both got up of the floor and walked into the kitchen.

I was eating some pizza until I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist with flowers and chocolates in their hand.

I was confused at first, I slowly turned around and saw Simon smiling.

A/N

I really don't know where I'm going with this story right now, I need suggestions <3. Sorry this is a short chapter, I didn't know what else to write, my minds gone blank.