TWENTY-TWO

"Kiss me." Harry said.

Ethan chocked on his drink.

"What?" Ethan asked.

"Kiss me." Harry said moving closer to Ethan.

"Harry, I-"

Harry placed his soft hands on Ethan's chest, kissing him softly. Ethan didn't pull away, he kissed back wrapping his arms around Harry's waist. Ethan pulled away and pulled Harry to his bedroom, making sure to lock the door behind them. They both pulled their t-shirts off, Ethan picked up Harry and laid him down on the bed, hovering over him. Harry pulled off  Ethan's joggers and boxers, Ethan pulled off Harry's.

"You sure you want to do this?" Ethan asked.
"Yes. Please!"

With that, Ethan opened Harry's legs and slowly entered him, letting Harry adjust to feel comfortable.

"Tell me when to stop." Ethan said, thrusting slowly into Harry.

Harry groaned slightly as Ethan started thrusting into him. A few minutes later the room was full of Harry's pornstar moans as Ethan went harder and faster. Harry tugged at Ethan's hair letting out moans that got louder and louder. Ethan groaned slightly, feeling a cold sensation and cumming into Harry.

Ethan collapsed and laid next to Harry, cuddling up to him. Harry never thought he would do such a thing with Ethan, he just felt so lonely he had no other choice but to do it.

——————————————————————————
A/N
Mad. I know some of yous are gonna be annoyed at me for writing this, sorryyyy. Sorry this is a short chapter and sorry I haven't been updating as much, my schools such a draggg.