TWENTY-ONE

Harry felt this unusual presence, he felt someones arms around him that weren't Simon's. Harry slightly opened his eyes and saw someone that looked like...

"Ethan?" Harry said confusedly.

"Harry?" Ethan groaned.

"Why the fuck are you in my bed?" Harry laughed moving away from Ethan.

"I-" Ethan got cut off by Simon walking through.

"Harry le-, what the fuck!"

"Simon I..I can explain." Ethan said.

"We had a sleepover!" Ethan added on.

Harry didn't respond and laughed instead, he walked out and dragged Simon with him and into Simon's room. But just before they were about to enter Simons room he said something quite suspicious.

"Oh, uh wait, don't go in yet." Simon said

Harry walked in anyway.

Harry's jaw dropped at what he just saw.

"SIMON! WHY IS THERE A GIRL IN YOUR BED?" Harry shouted.

"Harry, I-"

"YOU CAN EXPLAIN? MHM GO AHEAD."

"She's just a friend.. she had nowhere to stay."

"YOU COULD OF PUT HER IN THE SPARE ROOM INSTEAD OF HER SLEEPING WITH YOU!" Harry shouted.

"You know what Simon, I knew you didn't love me. So this is the reason you locked me out of your room. Thanks, thanks for wasting my time. I mean you could of just told me you didn't love me and do this the easy way." Harry shouted, again, whilst stomping out and down to the kitchen. Mumbling words such as 'dick', 'cunt' and many more words you'd say when you're angry. Harry couldn't believe Simon had done such a thing, Harry thought he really cared but obviously not. He sat on one of the stools in the kitchen, a few tears rolling down his face. His head was full of all the memories Simon and Harry had together.

Harry saw Ethan sit down next to him. Ethan put his arm around Harry

"Its okay, you'll be okay, don't worry." Ethan comforted him.
———————————————————————————
A/N
Woahhhh, drama😂. Honestly dunno where i'm going with this.