EIGHTEEN

3rd person:
There's nothing Harry wanted more then Simon... Simon's body being next to him as they both slept. But Harry couldn't have that, not for two weeks. Simon went to go see his family and spend time with them. Harry felt empty, the other side of Simons bed felt cold, Harry didn't want to go back to his room, he wanted to stay in Simon's room where he felt more comfortable.
Harry started to slowly fall asleep until his phone buzzed, he jumped up with excitement like he always does when he gets a text as he always thinks it'll be from Simon and it was.

Simon💘💘:
Hey Haz, how are you? I miss you loads :( x

Harry:
Heyy, i'm good how are you. I miss you more boo🤧 x

Simon💘💘:
Babe I need you, so badly. I miss you like mad. I've been thinking about you loads. x

Harry:
Aw bubba, don't turn me on over the phone, that's not fair. x

Simon💘💘:
Didn't mean to turn you on boo ;). x

Harry:
Shut up, go spend some time with your family. x

Simon💘💘:
Fineee, I love youuuuu😙💞. x

Harry:
Love you too boo💕💕. x

Harry hadn't realized how much he loved Simon until this moment, all Harry could do was set his home and lock screen as Simon. But then Harry went deep into his thoughts, not the good thoughts as you would expect. He started thinking, what if.. what if Simon didn't really love Harry and he was just putting on an act. What if Harry isn't enough for Simon. What if Simon went to see a girl instead of his family. Tears rolled down Harry's face. He then thought about the sidemen, what if they all hate him. What if everything was just as act to keep Harry happy. Harry hated having severe trust issues, it meant he thought about everything he loved didn't love him. Harry lates back on Simon's bed and got under the covers, in the usual spot where he would lay when him and Simon cuddled. He softly cried himself to sleep.
—————————————————————————
A/N
Sorry this is another short one, as I said i'm just trying to get out some chapters. Ill try to update again after school tomorrow🕊