TWENTY-EIGHT

They say that perfect boys only exist in books, Simon thought that was complete bullshit. Simon had never read about Harry before and on Simon's eyes, Harry is the perfect boy anyone could ever want.

Harry was always on Simon's mind, all day and all night. Even when he was trying his hardest to focus, he was always on his mind.

Simon never thought he would ever fall in love with someone like Harry. He always thought he would end up with someone who would hate him and abuse him, luckily he didn't. He had found the most beautiful, caring boy ever.

Simon watched the clock tick as he sat on his bed, thinking about what videos he was going to record, what to have for dinner and obviously Harry.

The taller blonde boy stood up and walked down to the kitchen, making pasta.

He had chicken pasta, as he was about to eat it he heard someone jamming to lamborghini, he couldn't help but laugh out loud and start shouting out the lyrics.

"You can tell them suck my dick!"

Of course that was the only line Simon knew, he giggled to himself and carried on eating his pasta.

——————————————————————————-
A/N
Gosh, sorry this is so short and rubbish I have no idea of what to write so yeah pow. Thank you so much for 1k reads!💞 I really appreciate y'all so much🤧💞.