Chapter 3

Hay everyone!! It's NCIScrazy here!! If u have any comments or suggestions please comment!!

Ziva rolled over to try to see who attacked her. She was fading in and out of conscious.
The man tied up Zivas hands and feet and trough her over his shoulder. She struggled but she was too week. He Carried her down the hall and into a black van that was parked in the front of the building.

At 0800 Gibbs charged into the bull pen to two of his agents. "Where's David." He barked.
Tony and McGee glanced at each other. "Umm... We don't know." McGee said.
"Well! DiNozzo call her!!" He yelled.
Tony fumbled with his phone and hit speed dial 1. "Boss, her phone is turned off." Tony said worriedly. Ziva never turns her phone off on a week day.
"McGee trace it." Ordered Gibbs.
"I should be able to get a trace if the...the battery is out." McGee said.
"What are you too waiting for?!? Let's go!" Gibbs barked. He was very worried. But tried not to show it.
When they arrived at Zivas apartment, they stopped at the door to see smeared blood on the door frame.
"Now!" Gibbs said as they opened the unlocked door.
"Clear!" Tony and McGee yelled.
"Boss...u you need to come and look at this!" Tony yelled from the bedroom.
"What Tony?" He asked walking in.
"There's a blood...puddle." He said slowly.
"McGee! Photos! Tony! Bag and tag!" Ordered Gibbs kinda glad there wasn't a body.

Back at NCIS headquarters, Tony walked into Abby's lab with the box of evidence. "Abby!" He yelled. There was no music but there was also no Abby.
"In here." She called through tears. Tony walked thorough the doors to see Abby holding Bert in the corner.
"Abby," he said putting an arm around her.
"Is it true? Is it true that...that Ziva is gone?" She cried.
"Yes. I'm sorry Abby but it looks like she was kidnapped."Tony said kissing her forehead.
"Do you have the evidence?" She asked standing up and wiping away the tears.
"Yea. In the box. There is blood, and a few fingerprints we need you to analyze." Answered Tony.
"Thanks now please go do your job and get her back!!" She said in the worst happy voice she could muster.

Sorry guys for the short update! But if you have Any suggestions or comments please feel free! Love u guys!