Chapter 24

After a long day at work, a very unsuccessful day, Gibbs decided to go and visit Ziva in the hospital. He was not a big fan of hospitals, but he wanted to see how she was doing. and if she knew anything that might help them.

He wanted her to open up. If not to himself, at least her partner. Somalia. Somalia she closed up on so fast. He knew it still pained her but she kept it balled up so deep with a dead bolt in it.

They needed to know. To know what happened. The reasons why. And mist important, what did they do to her.

He sat in his car at a stop light.

He also knew that something has been going on between his two agents. Tony and Ziva. He was still not fond with coworkers dateing, but every time this surfaced in his mind he shoved it away thinking that it was not to be.

But now. But now after this. After everything that poor girl has been through in the past 8 years, one person had her back. Caught her when she fell. Was there when she needed a shoulder to cry on. To be her rock.

Tony. DiNozzo had a not so great record with women. But on the other hand, he loved once, but she left him at the alter. Gibbs was there. He knew how it felt. But he also knew how it felt to have someone you loved being taken away from you when you think you could have done something about it. They will sip away. Faster than you can grasp them and rap your arms arms around them.

It was too late when Jenny died, she died to save him. She died without knowing that he still liked her... Loved her.

"NO!!" He yelled at himself slamming his fist down on the dashboard of his car. He pulled off on an exit and stopped at another stop light.

He was not going to think about this now. Not now not ever! Rule number twelve is there for a reason!

But... Nether of them had someone they could trust other than each other in the past few years. Even when Tony lied to her, to the team, she, we came through for him and helped him.

What Tony did not know was how horrible Ziva felt when his car blow up. With his badge and everything in it.

Gibbs took a deep breath and pulled into the parking lot. He knew that Zivas room over looked the parking lot. Duh! He's been in the room!

Gibbs parked the car and sighed. He had already known that this was going be a long case, but he didn't know how long until now.

He opened the door and stepped into the pouring rain. He slammed the door and leaned on the roof of his car.

He finally walked slowly toward the hospital entrance.

There you go!! Sorry for the sort chapter. Its mostly filler!

8 comments!!

LOVE YOU GUYS!

I have NO IDEA on how to continue this story. I need some ideas. If you have one please tell me!

Thank you for reading!

Comment

Comment

Comment