Hoo-Fucking-Ray

Disclaimer: Sorry if I don't get all of the terminology right! I'll try my best! ALSO! The story does NOT follow any accurate timelines, so don't be TRIGGERED if any of the information is WRONG! I DO use (mostly) proper grammar, but I ALSO use the quirks. Some of them may also be wrong because of this. (The trolls DO have horns). As I said earlier, none of the images or that characters belong to me! Thank you! Enjoy!

<This will be nubby boi's point of view unless told otherwise>

"Karkat, y9u d9 kn9w that y9u're g9ing t9 have t9 c9me 9ut 9f y9u're r99m eventually, right?" My outstandingly irritating dancestor, Kankri, briskly rapped his knuckles against my door.

"GIVE ME ONE GOOD FUCKING REASON!" I yelled back.

He sighed, "Sch99l."

I waited for a moment, but, surprisingly, he didn't elaborate. "I SAID A *GOOD* REASON!"

"That is a g99d reas9n. Sch99l is very imp9rtant and if y9u d9n't g9-" Aaaand there he goes. Ranting on as usual. I mirrored his sigh and slid out of my covers. It wasn't that I didn't want to go... I just really didn't want to go. I had been holed up in my room for three days because I hadn't gone on Friday. Plus, this Thursday was the last day before summer break.

Throwing on my signature outfit, I grabbed my bag, stalked over to my door, and opened it. Kankri was still standing on the other side with his arms crossed as he gave me a stern look. I stared back and he rolled his eyes, "G9 6rush y9ur hair. Y9u're g9ing t9 6e late, and, please, try t9 t9ne d9wn the swearing. S9me pe9ple are 9ffended 6y such language. Myself included," He finished, turning on his heel and walking away.

I scoffed and proceeded to run my fingers through my hair until it was presentable enough. Eventually, I continued walking to the door, passing Kankri on the way.

"Have a g99d day."

"OKAY *MOM*." I shut the door before I had to sit through another one of his tangents. I wouldn't deny that he was pretty cool and nice when he cared to be, but damn he's wordy.

When I had finally shown up at Hell- I mean- school, I was almost immediately greeted by John and Sollux.

"Hey, KK! What'2 up?" The yellow-blooded troll asked me as he walked closer.

"NOT MUCH, REALLY..." I looked around. "HEY, UM... IS STRIDER HERE?"

"Oooooo-"

"DON'T YOU FUCKING START EGBERT!" I interrupted, turning cherry-red. "I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF-"

I was stopped by hands covering my eyes and a soft, familiar "guess who?" in my ear.

"I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOG STRIDER, GET YOUR DAMN HANDS OFF OF MY FUCKING FACE YOU NOOK-SUCKING BULGE-MUNCHER!"

I heard a low chuckle as my vision was returned. Sollux and John were both trying not to laugh by covering their mouths to hide their snickers.

I turned around to face Dave and he grabbed my wrists. He was looking at me with that damn insufferable smirk gently curving his lips. I caught my reflection in his mirror shades and realized that I looked like a blubbering hot mess! Quickly, I regained my posture and pasted the glare back onto my face.

Tearing my arms away from him, I crossed them and was about to open my mouth when he said something, "So, I heard you were looking for me, Kit-Kat..." He said making his smirk look more sensual then it originally was.

"WELL, IF YOU WOULD LET ME FUCKING FINISH, I COULD TELL YOU WHAT I WANTED!"

"Oh, plea2e, do go on.." Sollux joked suggestively from behind me.

"SHUT UP SOL! I JUST WANTED TO TELL THIS ASSHOLE THAT HE STILL HAS MY PHONE AND I WANT IT *BACK*!"

"Yeesh, fine, here ya' go." Dave reached into his back pocket and pulled out my phone. He held it out to me and I hesitated before I took it, half-expecting him to pull it over my head. He didn't.

Suspiciously, I turned on the screen. Nothing new there. Briefly looking up at Strider, I unlocked it. Nothing there either. Crap, whatever he did must have been bad. Hesitantly, I opened my photo gallery. Nothing. Maybe he really didn't do anything to it... No, this is fucking David Elizabeth Strider we're talking about here, he had to have done something. I figured that I'd just check later because everyone was looking at me, and Sol kinda looked like he wanted to say something. Shoving the device into the side pocket of my backpack, I shot one more glare at Dave and turned towards Sollux.

It took a while for him to realize that we were looking at him, but eventually, he did. "Oh, 2o, um... faiir warniing, thii2 miight bee a liitle 2trange, but, my friiend ED-"

"Who?" John asked. Dave and I both gave him a look.

"Eriidan," Sol said in an, "Oh my Gog, are you serious" tone.

"Oh..."

"Anywayyyy... he doe2n't have many- well, 'any' miight bee a liitle more accurate- friiend2, 2o, he a2ked me two a2k 2ome of my friiend2 iif they wanted two maybe come over two hii2 'beach-hiive' for thii2 2ummer."

"Sure, I'm down," Dave spoke first.

"I guess so, yeah." That was John. All of them looked at me hopefully.

I rolled my eyes and sighed, "FINE FINE, SURE, WHATEVER. WHERE IS IT?"

"II'll text you guy2 wiith the adre22 later."

"I could just drive everyone," Dave suggested. Sol agreed.

Great. A fucking car ride with these three. 

"Oh, yeah! Feel free two iinviite anyone you want. The more the merriier!"

Dammit.  

Lol, This was short, but it's just an introduction... I'll probably make future chapters longer... Well, that's enough of wordy me, PEACE!