Brick...

WHACK

I stumble out through the front door, tumbling and falling over the stairs. My head was met with the hard cold dirt ground beneath me, as leaves rustled and crunched from my body rolling over a bit due to the rough landing that I had taken.

I shakily got up on my knees, slowly getting back up onto my feet. Suddenly..a loud cracking sound was made, and I felt an immediate sharp pain run through both of my legs, causing me to cry out in agony and fall back down face first into the dirt.

The pain was unbearable...my head spun around along with my weak skinny body. My vision slowly began to blur, my ears echoing and ringing as I head loud footsteps stomp into the dirt, getting closer and closer towards me.

In a state of panic and fear, I begin to crawl away. My nails digging down in the dirt and into the soil, as I desperately make an attempt to move myself away faster.

That was stopped by something pressing against my back..and it started to push down..harder and harder. I slowly begin to silently scream out in pain, the warm tears from my eyes running down my cheeks. Suddenly...

I was met with a hard slap across the face, my hair tugged on harshly and pulled back from behind. I let out a loud whimper, gritting my teeth together tightly while I struggle away from the person who had done all of this...my father.

"P..Please...Please dad..." I whimpered out, choking on my own spit while coughing a bit.

I felt my head being yanked back, and a deep darkened voice was met with my ear. Strictly saying,"Shut. Up."

I felt something hit me hard in the head, crying out as my father let's go of the back of my light brown hair. I breathe out and gasp for air, feeling something oozing down my head. It was dark red..

My eyes slowly and weakly look around, seeing a red brick right next to me. Covered in my own blood that came from my head..

"Please...don't...hurt me..." I quivered.

My vision blurs more..as my dad slowly picks the brick back up, lifting it over my head...