𝒮𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 (Positive Vent)

The One day where I felt myself get so happy and everything, the sweetness filling up this fixed glass jar that I have that was once broken into shattered parts so many times..

It's so sweet to the point of it feeling unbearable like the bitter tastes that I've had running into my jar and making it crack..the only difference is that this is an extremely sweet taste that's flowing through me this time, not some other sour bitter taste.

That sweet feeling sparkles within every inch of my living being...shining and beaming right through me...filling up every inch of my damaged jar..What is this feeling?..I've never felt it hit me this strong honestly..

My once closed wings suddenly feel like they've completely spread out wide and open, and it feels like the air that was once cold and unforgiving is now already filled up entirely with a fresh saccharine smell to it, stinging up my own nostrils and feeling it's small little breezes of wind lifting me off and up from my feet and then causing me to just suddenly fly up high in the sky while I flap my wings with all of this wonderful energy glistening in me..

Fuck, hahaha! Another bitter taste has even came across today and has forcefully made it's way through my mouth and it was hard to bare..but this sweet taste..it has remained inside of my mouth..making me smile and chuckle at that bad bitter taste that was in my mouth, mocking at it as it desperately tried to fill my jar up but was unable to. ♡

I will never forget this sweet sugary taste that has first flown through my mouth, then throughout my whole body..it has made me sparkle and shine...I will always remember it...A l w a y s~ 💞

(Note: I don't know if I should post this or not since I kept it to myself...somewhere. But I guess I'm just too damn happy for that at the moment aren't I? XD)