I Miss You.

Winter was coming, the air felt cold and blew hard, the sky not really showing the sun and only having piles of clouds surrounding it which blended in with the blueness. Alea breathed, shivering from the cold weather as she curled into her blanket.

Memories came back to her, Christmas time, her friends that gave her a home, her kind boyfriend that fixed her, her shitty environment home, and how the server of her friends and boyfriend felt like a home to her.

She chattered her teeth together before pulling out her phone, looking through the photos and scrolling until she stopped up at a specific date...

July 26th, 2019.

Without hesitation, she scrolled through. Even if some people in the pictures that she had taken were gone from being enemies with the group or they don't even bother at all to go and talk, she missed them a lot.

Her eyes watered as she sniffled softly, remembering hearing the sound of her friend playing his guitar as everyone else talked, hearing her boyfriend's voice for the first time.

Or how, even if they don't talk much anymore from an incident, how her and her other friend had their voice call with her laughing and having fun.

Envy filled through her veins, how she thought about how all of her friends and boyfriend probably moved on mostly. Each and every one of them having their own group of friends or people to talk and be around, while she was still stuck.

Stuck in this lonely pit, with no one but her family or anyone else to talk to that's close. Sure, she had some people from other servers to talk to.

But it wasn't the same as how the server felt like a home to her, or how it would be better if everyone was in person.

Hope of everyone coming back and coming to this now empty house she's in was already shot down, doubt only clang onto her wrists and ankles like chains locked onto her.

No one was more than likely gonna come back, not anymore.

And what was once a place to call home, have family/friends, a place filled with hope and happiness, was now gone. And as much as she didn't want to believe it...

They aren't going to come back. Ever.