"𝐈'𝐦 𝐀 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐲" (positive end)

The clock ticks as I sit on the couch, hearing the second hand of it tick as each little second goes by, reaching up to 60 seconds and making the minute hand tick, my eyes focusing on them as I slowly turn my head over towards the fish tank.

Watching each of them swim around in the water, my ears listening to the water running as I stare into each of their eyes and watch their movements, again moving my head slowly and looking at nothing this time. Nothing but the wall.

I can hear the sounds of birds cooing softly from outside, each noise slowly beginning to fade away as I sense my dark brown eyes starting to darken, everything slowing down for me. Her words playing in my head once more

"You have to go for tomorrow with me for evidence as a witness to what you've seen."

Time began to slow down even more..I felt my glass jar that was filled up with each piece of sugar made out of my feelings of love for my lover starting to slowly fizz up into a pitch black oozing substance that tasted sour and bland..

"..It's Bitter.."

I felt my aura turning into a deep black bitter negative energy, consuming up the little bits of sugar that I had left in me that sparkled and glistened, I can feel each of them getting devoured..one by one.

"..It's Bitter.."

My head was spinning everywhere..My eyes already feeling like they were black instead of my usual dark brown cinnamon color. My aura surrounded around by this shit, and my glass jar already filled up with that bad leaking sour substance..it caused my jar to slowly crack little by little from the realization of my time that could be spent with my lover is just wasted upon this. As the thoughts began to run through my mind while I was thinking.

"What is this feeling? Of course I love her after all of this...but part of me feels like I really want her to get away from here. Like moving..and like I want to hit her for wasting my time and taking me away..What is this bitter feeling?"

I felt my lips beginning to curl up as I bit down on my teeth hard, the taste of this bitter substance filling up my mouth and causing it to slightly twitch.

Clenching my fists and twitching, I sigh and take a breath in. Calming down and resting both of my eyes, nothing in my sight now that they're closed..even if this bitter substance was rotting in my mouth..I laid there in thought..thinking of my loved one and imagining them being around me and what they've told me..my clenched fists slowly going loose from those thoughts.

What..is this feeling?..

Whatever it was..it was sweet. My eyes opened up and began to sparkle, my aura lighting up and brightening, I could feel the bitter oozing substance begin to fade away..my jar being fixed as my senses were coming back together..What is this?..It's definitely not bitter..but it's sweet..

Too sweet..

Sweetness was all that was overflowing through the glass jar now, sparkling and shining from just the thought of me reading those words that they have written down to me, imagining hearing their voice.

Even if it wasn't real or anything..I felt my hand open up and felt as if they were holding it. No matter how red my face was already turning from these thoughts, this feeling kept sparkling in me. It made those bad and bitter feelings go away and it made me happy, I was still mad that my time had to be taken away but at the same time I felt happy from feeling like as if my love was with me..

Hehe, even if they were with me I'd get distracted. I lose track of time whenever I'm with them..as those bitter memories of mine..all of those bad thoughts..the unbearable pain that I had to endure that still sticks with me while I stand..they all eventually fade away once I'm with them.

All I know is that I felt happy from these feelings that sparkled in me, the memory of my love being with me causing my heart to get a sugar rush as the sweetness of this feeling overtook me..no matter how bad and bitter these feelings got, they couldn't stop me from thinking of this sweet feeling..

I giggle out loud to myself, laying down on the couch and curling up as I hug my knees happily. These feelings and the memories of being around my love..

They made all of those feelings of the Bitter oozing substance go away. And they filled it up with something sweet again~