Liar

. . .

The crickets chirped in the night while the moon shined from the midnight colored sky, the clouds slowly drifting apart little by little as the moon stood out from both the clouds and the sky.

Even if the night seemed beautiful, the scent of the air was caught with the smell of rot. In the garden of which was standing out in the night, each and every one of the flowers that were once blooming were now a dark grayish color instead of their dark, bright beautiful colors that stood out from the blue of the sky.

Roses, Daises, Sunflowers, and so much more were having their petals beginning to fall apart slowly or wrinkle up. As this went on, two people stood down in the path of the garden. One standing up straight, the other on it's knees.

"Why...Why did you do it?"

Tulip questioned at the male that was on it's knees in front of her, her fists balled up with a look of anger, disappointment, and sadness marked upon her face. The male choked back his own sobs, the tears streaming down his face as Tulip impatiently waited for a response,

"...I..I'm sorry...Please..I didn't mean to hurt anyone or you..I didn't mean for this to ha-"

"You're not sorry!"

She blurted out at him, her voice quivering from holding in all the hurt that was stabbing her right through the heart inside of her. She felt the weight of her disappointment slowly sinking on her, the atmosphere of her once beautiful colorful garden now nothing but a path filled with grim colorless bushes.

"But I am! I didn't mean any of this to happen! I didn't mean to hurt you Tulip I swear!"

Sadly, the girl couldn't take the male's words to heart. All that was left was distrust and disappointment, and him lying to her even more was pushing her over,

"NO YOU'RE NOT!! YOU'RE A FUCKING LIAR!!!"

She screamed out loud from trying to keep her voice from sounding shaky, gritting her teeth together while tears began to pour out from her eyes,

"You're a liar! You've always lied! You've been lying no matter what the others and I have told you over and over again! How am I supposed to believe you!?"

His eyes slowly widened, the pain in his chest swelling up as he continued to cry out of his own self-pity and possibly regret,

"I'm not! I swear!..I didn't steal Tulip.."

She shook her head and continued to have tears run out from her eyes, unable to look into his so that the hurt in them wouldn't get to her and bring her down later on,

"I can't even believe you..I'm so disappointed in you and I'm hurt that I can't even believe someone that I love...You knew that doing this would hurt me and the others yet you still did it anyways.."

Silence stood for a moment, the male looking down at the ground. Both of his eyes were sore from the amount of tears that came out from his eyes, after a few moments though..

"Listen...The others and I can't keep telling you not to do this."

Carefully, Tulip kneeled down and looked into the male's eyes. She wiped the tears from her eyes and looked directly into his eyes, making sure that her tone was calm and clear,

"One day, you're going to lie or do something dumb to the wrong person and neither me or the others will be there to say or do anything after warning you so many times..so I hope that you learn the easy way this time and keep your word or not lying..."

All he could do was stare into her eyes and watch as she got back up to her feet, looking down at him,

"I pray and hope that you improve yourself after everything that's happen..because I can't always be here or the one to eventually help you if you're stuck with something if you're gonna keep lying..neither can I keep letting it get to me."

With that, she slowly began to walk away while the sobs of the boy echoed throughout the garden. Her ears flattening as she cried silently while walking away and mumbling,

"Please change..."